Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Melanotan II

Most of it out there is fake. The real deal will contain brown crystals and if its a 10mg vial, just a little bit of brown crystals at that. You will know right away also if it is real, you will get a little sick and a 4 hour woody. You will get dark but also you might get a few unwanted moles, like I did and had to have them removed. The last 5 or orders I have made have not contained 10mg of MTII. They contained white powder gave me just a little tan and no sickness at all, it was about 1/10 as good as the real thing. As far as dose I would only do 1mg every 4 or 5 days, to each his own. When you get dark enough just stop.

peace

i have some i have not used. I hear that it can increase freckling and age spots too which i dont need.

I've been using it for the last 9 months. All from one supplier, but it does look different from one order to the next at times. Never seen of heard of "fake" stuff, just differing potencies from different suppliers. China makes alot of the peptides, some are good as american made, most are not. Use a MT2 chart to see how much you should take, the more you weigh the more you use. I'm 215 and mix 2.5 ml BW and use .25tics of the slinpin ed when I want to get dark. It actually has my wieght using twice that much ed, but dependng on your skin type and the UV exposure that you are expecting to get, most find the chart high. I'm skin type 2 and got damn near black after I got 40 mgs in and went to Hawaii. I had to cut back to get to a more natural look.
Lots more "stuff" to consider and know, if you want more info, just hit me up.
Shit will give 9 out of 10 men an increased libido AND the bone to use as well. Doesn't happen to as many women unfortunately, only small percentage.
Tx

Last edited:
gymratforlife said:
does that stuff make u permanently dark or is it just and injectable tan that goes away?

most keep a tan by moderating the dose and UV, but if you wanted to stop completely, it starts to clear the week you stop, everythings generally back to your normal color within 3 months.
Tx

ALIN said:
i have some i have not used. I hear that it can increase freckling and age spots too which i dont need.

visible freckels will get darker, then blend in after you start to get dark and go to a maintance type of dose. IMO it doesn't create new freckels, but freckels that are barely noticable will darken and then when you see them, most say they have "new" freckels. Moles darken also, although most people seem them as a nonissue as they can't ever expect to achieve a tan that dark w/o the MT2, so it's a little inconvience that they put up with. I never had freckels or moles that bothered me, they got dark as hell too, but the tan was worth it. I'm Scotch/Irish, type 2 skin (can tan but burn frequently gettin' there), I had one freckel on my forhead that got really dark, but my face tanned within weeks and it blended in and then when I started to inject less, it faded as well, so it didn't bother me to have it there for the time it took to get dark...
Tx

Just a mild word of Warning - PTN has been working torwards getting this product approved as a boner med and for women as well.

However, looks like the FDA is pulling the plug due to increased blood pressure in their trial test.

billfred said:
Just a mild word of Warning - PTN has been working torwards getting this product approved as a boner med and for women as well.

However, looks like the FDA is pulling the plug due to increased blood pressure in their trial test.

you happen to remember where you saw the link to the blood pressure isue? everything I read is that it's good to go fro about 2012 or so. If you have it I like to read it, try and keep up with it as much as possibel, never a moments problem for me...
Tx

Top Bottom