Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

melanotan 2

Molinap

did some googling and came up with this forum after researching tanning without going to a salon. with the shutdown my place i tan is shut down again so i cannot go nor do i want to risk catching it. this melanotan2 sounds like good stuff but is it truly safe or will it kill me slowly over time and still give me cancer?

You don’t know dark until you have seen me on it. Dylan talked about after 10 days he was so dark- tanning bed and 2 months on full dose. I had a black guy come up to me and put his arm next to mine and say, “damn, your darker than me.”
Let’s put it this way.... I don’t paint myself to compete, I just use M2. Everyone is worrying about it running with the sweat and I don’t have to worry.

Experience- I do get a little
Nausea at full strength injections, but I changed it to taking it at night and that helped. I was losing weight when taking it in the morning because I wasn’t hungry. You can always drop the dosage down and it goes away. The last time I got more nauseas than normal but I think it was from the bac water that I had for awhile.
It does cause “freckles” to appear or become more pronounced when using the dosages and time that I did.
Sex drive- be careful.: you get super hot... and sometimes when you would rather not. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom