Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Meds for anxiety?

Slyder190

Anyone hear take script drugs for anxiety? Mine is gettin to the point where I'm thinkin of goin to see the doc.

check out the medical issue forum. i have some threads in there with a bunch of other bros. xanax is what i take. they might give you an SSRI or SNRI. anti-depressants. seems to be protocol when dealing with anxiety.

HumanTarget said:
check out the medical issue forum. i have some threads in there with a bunch of other bros. xanax is what i take. they might give you an SSRI or SNRI. anti-depressants. seems to be protocol when dealing with anxiety.

Xanax and valium are the best for anxiety IMO.

Anxiety and depression are two separate issues.

Have tried almost everything

For Anxiety, Xanax works, and is fine. Just very addictive.

For depression

Prozac works

Everything else and especially the med designed to cure “both” are a waste of your time. Xanax does not affect gear.

solidspine said:
Anxiety and depression are two separate issues.

Have tried almost everything

For Anxiety, Xanax works, and is fine. Just very addictive.

For depression

Prozac works

Everything else and especially the med designed to cure “both” are a waste of your time. Xanax does not affect gear.
i was on Prozac and told my neighbor that i was gonna cut his dog's head off with a shovel. to each, their own....

Slyder190 said:
Anyone hear take script drugs for anxiety? Mine is gettin to the point where I'm thinkin of goin to see the doc.

What is your anxiety like and when do you get it?

bro, my anxiety was os bad , i was just waiting for things to jump at....life was so hard, and my doc put me on lexapro and i have been the calmest i have ever been, and i only take a .5mg dose per day, not even a full 10mg tab.....the stuff rocks.!

chordz said:
What is your anxiety like and when do you get it?

I don't know. Some things seem to trigger at times. I think too much about things like the future, where I'm at now, shit with my parents, shit with a girl, to name a few.

Bro if you wanna talk about anxiety come to me, ive had it for 5 years non stop. ive tried every med there is. MY doc said i probably have one of the worst cases of anxiety and panic

Top Bottom