Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Medium Test/Low Deca/Medium EQ 16wks hmm

Rekrul

Banned
So this is what I'm considering for my next cycle.. this shit is addictive.

300mg cyp
150mg deca
400mg eq

HCG throughout

Sustain/Endo/Toco
Toremifane
Unleashed
for PCT

Thoughts? I've been off for nearly 5 months. I'm 205 right now... solid strength. Though I'm dealing with a hip issue...hoping this cycle will be a nice healer.

Thinking of throwing in some HGH and some var for the last 6 weeks. I've never gone over 11weeks... will 16 be that much harsher?

I would drop the deca and go for over 20 weeks

personaly id go,

250 test as a base
200 deca
600 eq

I kinda want to avoid any bloat/sides from DECA. I've heard that 125 to 150mg is nice for healing. Really thats the only reason I'm using it, otherwise I would drop it. Never ran EQ over 400mg, any issues with anxiety and such? Is it worth the extra cash money? Thanks keep it coming.

ive run deca at 125mg a week and sore very little healing effects

it actualy took 200mg of deca a week before i noticed its healing effevts on my joints

eq is also pretty good for joints and tendon strengthening, and i would run it at 600mg with literally no sides except for a huge appetite

if your worried about bloat from deca use NPP, the short ester version of deca, literaly no bloat aslong as ur doses sit below 50mg EOD

I don't have access to NPP. How would you say that 250-300 test/200mg deca/600mg EQ is with regard to shutdown and harshness?

The most I ever ran was 400 test/400 eq with last 6 weeks on 25-50mg var. I really like the input, thank you.

I'm also.. vain. Do you think 200mg DECA will be harsh hair?

I think ill also kickstart with prop at 50MG EOD for the first 3 weeks. I also tapered off with prop last time.. IE after my last shot of CYP, I hit 50mg EOD of prop for about 2 weeks until the long esters cleared... I like that.

i like that cycle alot more

however i cant determine how shutdown ull be, everyone is different and i cant give you a realistic expectation as it is really just guess work

presuming u run ur test 2 weeks longer then ur deca and eq u should have a good ability to recover without to many issues

and no deca is not harsh on the hairline compared to anabolics

although if your worried about hairline then i dotn know why u wanna kikstart the cycle with more testerone which is gonna be harder on ur hairline

I run propecia at 1.25mg when I cycle, Test is easily controlled that way with regard to my hairline, I also use a host of topicals. However as you know DECA can't be countered with propecia.

I like the 400/400 cycle but I've read that over 250mg of test starts to negatively affect collagen synthesis and really my main goal from the TEST/EQ/DECA cycle is a nice healer with some quality muscle/recomp.

Top Bottom