Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Medication induced gyno

deco

So few months back I was interviewing for jobs and I got prescribed xanax. took it for few weeks while interviewing and I think I'm on of those 1 in a million people who are effected by gyno when taking medications. The reason i say that I because in college I was prescribed adderall for a year and that flared up my gyno. I was in a car accident and they prescribed me painkillers for a month or two and that flared it up as well.
Does anyone know if this would be prolactin issue or estrogen. If I were to try to get rid of it would I take dostinex or letrozole?

here;s the list by the way http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/procedure_folder/male_breast/gynecomastia_causes.html

So few months back I was interviewing for jobs and I got prescribed xanax. took it for few weeks while interviewing and I think I'm on of those 1 in a million people who are effected by gyno when taking medications. The reason i say that I because in college I was prescribed adderall for a year and that flared up my gyno. I was in a car accident and they prescribed me painkillers for a month or two and that flared it up as well.
Does anyone know if this would be prolactin issue or estrogen. If I were to try to get rid of it would I take dostinex or letrozole?

here;s the list by the way Drugs and Medications that cause Gynecomastia - Big Male Breasts

Theres a TON of medications other than AAS that can cause gyno.
The only real way of knowing whats causing your problems
is being tested for estrogen,,etc..

Top Bottom