Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Medical TRT: Need Help

rutdipper

Thank You EliteFitness!
Hello, It been a long time since I’ve visited this forum, but I need some help & advice.

Just a quick back ground I’m a former pro level athlete, my sport caused lots of injuries surgeries & especially head Injuries...I stopped my sport almost 5yrs ago, I’m 28yrs old now, I’ve struggled physically for about 5yrs now, constant headaches (almost 24hrs a day) zero energy, zero recovery, rapid vision change/blurry vision, gaining fat, low muscle. The headaches have been so bad that it’s been main focus of treatment of trying to live normal life.

but finally about 9 months ago I had my blood work checked & results came with Low T....level was 201 ng/dL (just as I Imagined)

I should note that I had my levels check about 5yrs ago at age 24 when I first started feeling bad & levels were 401 / Prolactin levels were 21 ng/ml

The doctor started me at 50mg injections & over the summer slowly bumped up dosage to 100mg which I’m at now.

After 6 months of treatment at 100mg injection my levels are now 598 ng/ml

I feel slightly better but nothing to write home about.

The next issue I see that my doctor is brushing off is my Estrodiol level is 57 pg/ml & Prolactin level is 22 which it has been around the 20-22 level for several years now according to my past tests. My doctor is telling me these numbers are fine & need no extra treatment, his only recommendation is to lower my test injection since my estrogen is high, but with the 100mg and my test level only being at 598 I don’t want to do that, plus I’ve only started to feel a slight improvement when I finally reached the 100mg which was basically a fight to get him to raise it to.

So with these numbers I’ve posted do any of you guys see any issues with these? I’m hoping to get some advice. I feel that TRT is the right treatment for me but I feel there is so much room for improvement & I have a lot of hope of finally feeling a little better after all these years.

Thank you guys, any further questions for me let me know

Thank you!

these types of medical issues can be frustrating because the medical system is such a joke. so a lot of people turn to eastern medicine, and they quickly find out 90% of those people are morons too

at the end of the day YOU have to be your own doctor. i tell guys this all the time but they don't listen. you can get your own bloodwork by clicking the link in my signature. hell you can even hit me up for a consult and we can go over everything for 1/10th what a doctor would charge you

bottom line is doctors like this who do not listen are detrimental to your health and goals

Unfortunately, atlas Stevesmi said, oft times doctors really aren't well versed in TRY issues

you need to speak to another doctor... its not as though that is the only one in the world.. when you find one that doesnt know what they are doing, you move on to another

Top Bottom