Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Measuring

triptox8

I was wondering how to measure mg when in powder form? if it takes 1000 mg to = 1 gram, how do you get an accurate weight.

I'm trying to measure hgh. is there a way other than by weight such as a quarter teaspoon = x amount? i know this would not be exact science but would be close enough to let me know how much is in each.

They were backdoored with no labels this is why i don't know exact amount, but do know personally it is legit. thanks

I was wondering how to measure mg when in powder form? if it takes 1000 mg to = 1 gram, how do you get an accurate weight.

I'm trying to measure hgh. is there a way other than by weight such as a quarter teaspoon = x amount? i know this would not be exact science but would be close enough to let me know how much is in each.

They were backdoored with no labels this is why i don't know exact amount, but do know personally it is legit. thanks

So buy some accurate scales.

Weight and volumetric measurements are two different things.

1 teaspoon of sea salt weights completely different then 1 tea spoon of cinnamon.

Weight doesn't equal volume.

Top Bottom