x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Measure arms flexed or relaxed

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Measure arms flexed or relaxed within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hehehe! I thought this was kind of funny so I thought I would share it.....I was just reading some of the posts from a few days ago and one of them asked if arms should be measured relaxed or flexed. I had that discussion with a friend of mine because I thought it shoud be relaxed and he said, "Yeah but do you measure your dick when it's soft, or when it's hard?" Good point, huh?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Talking Measure arms flexed or relaxed

Hehehe! I thought this was kind of funny so I thought I would share it.....I was just reading some of the posts from a few days ago and one of them asked if arms should be measured relaxed or flexed. I had that discussion with a friend of mine because I thought it shoud be relaxed and he said, "Yeah but do you measure your dick when it's soft, or when it's hard?"
    Good point, huh?

Flexed and cold.....

I always measure cold and flexed but I just measured today pumped and got 18". I'm so happy. I remember dreaming of 18's just a year ago. Thought that would be big enough. yeah right.

I need 20's. I'll just skip the 19" goal.

Mod - www.healthandfitnesstalk.com
    Mod - www.sculptedbyiron.com

[email protected]

I see where you're coming from, but you dick's not a muscle so it's not really the same. BTW...we measure hard because our ego can't possibly handle a soft measurement

I'd say it doesn't matter how you measure as long as you always do it the same and don't try to compare to someone else who measures differently. Typically I go with cold unflexed...cause that's the state I spend most of my time in. If you walk around flexed all day or take breaks every hour to pump up...go for it

JoBu

Originally posted by mvmaxx
    I always measure cold and flexed but I just measured today pumped and got 18". I'm so happy. I remember dreaming of 18's just a year ago. Thought that would be big enough. yeah right.

I need 20's. I'll just skip the 19" goal.

....subtract about an inch for the pump.....you still have little arms j/k

I hear ya! 20 just seems to be that magic #. I just thought that the comment about measuring your dick soft or hard was funny!

Originally posted by gilly6993

....subtract about an inch for the pump.....you still have little arms j/k
    BASTARD!!!

LOL I know, I know 17-1/4" cold this am. I figure they'll be 18" cold by end of cycle. I bet I could add another 1/4" by spot injecting my tren/prop combo to the bi's and tri's.

All Natural
    i recently measured both of my arms, and my right arm is 18.5 inches, and my left arm is 17.5 inches. I thought that this seemed like a pretty big difference, especially since i've never noticed a difference between my arms. i measured them flexed, and cold, and there was still a one inch difference.