Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Measure arms flexed or relaxed

trinidad

Hehehe! I thought this was kind of funny so I thought I would share it.....I was just reading some of the posts from a few days ago and one of them asked if arms should be measured relaxed or flexed. I had that discussion with a friend of mine because I thought it shoud be relaxed and he said, "Yeah but do you measure your dick when it's soft, or when it's hard?"
Good point, huh?

I always measure cold and flexed but I just measured today pumped and got 18". :bawling: I'm so happy. :bawling: I remember dreaming of 18's just a year ago. Thought that would be big enough. :rolleyes: yeah right. ;)

I need 20's. :evil: I'll just skip the 19" goal.

I see where you're coming from, but you dick's not a muscle so it's not really the same. BTW...we measure hard because our ego can't possibly handle a soft measurement :FRlol:

I'd say it doesn't matter how you measure as long as you always do it the same and don't try to compare to someone else who measures differently. Typically I go with cold unflexed...cause that's the state I spend most of my time in. If you walk around flexed all day or take breaks every hour to pump up...go for it :rolleyes:

JoBu

mvmaxx said:
I always measure cold and flexed but I just measured today pumped and got 18". :bawling: I'm so happy. :bawling: I remember dreaming of 18's just a year ago. Thought that would be big enough. :rolleyes: yeah right. ;)

I need 20's. :evil: I'll just skip the 19" goal.

....subtract about an inch for the pump.....you still have little arms :D j/k

I hear ya! 20 just seems to be that magic #. I just thought that the comment about measuring your dick soft or hard was funny!

gilly6993 said:

....subtract about an inch for the pump.....you still have little arms :D j/k

BASTARD!!! :mad: :smash: :bawling:

:FRlol: LOL I know, I know 17-1/4" cold this am. I figure they'll be 18" cold by end of cycle. I bet I could add another 1/4" by spot injecting my tren/prop combo to the bi's and tri's. ;)

i recently measured both of my arms, and my right arm is 18.5 inches, and my left arm is 17.5 inches. I thought that this seemed like a pretty big difference, especially since i've never noticed a difference between my arms. i measured them flexed, and cold, and there was still a one inch difference.

Top Bottom