Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it me or does anyone else think using ** oils is like gambling with your health?

strength

ive never used him and after the last couple days of research i never will, when was the last time you heard of someone getting an infection or week long lump in their ass from omnadren?? uhh never......

Im not trying to bash him but something must be done, i hear everyone loves his orals but what the fucks going on with the injects, it still boggles my mind how somepeople who claim to be health nuts will gamble with those oils. Doesnt make sense,
sorry bro' s
just had to vent,

Take a look at my post about anyone getting good results of IPsus, id say about 2 people outof 30 liked it the least bit. Now if i asked that question about any good euro gear, i garuntee itd be around 28-30 with positive reply's

I don't even think twice about it! I'm going to run his suspension/propinate next cycle. But to each their own.

im using his fina/winny/eq along w/ tt sust, omnadren, and russian dbols.... i am nothing but pleased. i know his injectables are real.. im a little worried about the winny tabs, didn't notice a whole lot when i added the winny so I kindda wonder if its fake.. but I dropped it and added russian dbol. I can vouch that the IP tren and EQ are top notch products.

Why did you even post this? If you are not going to get his oils, then don't, what is all this rumbling about?

Top Bottom