Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it me, but how does one tell what a "drop" from a dropper means? Is it 4mg per drop?

jajja

MVP
EF VIP
totally lost and can't find out what the dosage from AG Guys for albuterol is in terms of drops.. Does one drop = 4mg?

Aggrevated because its not easy to find this information at all !!

help...

srf173 said:
Forget about the dropper use a syringe, it's much more accurate.

ok thanks.. just if anyone wants to know.. a drop is about 64-75mcg...

it took some testing but that is the calculations i came up with.. Grab .5cc/ml of Albertrol, load it in a dropper, count the number of drops back into the bottle (28-31 drops (did it 3 times)), then divide 2 by the number of drops (cause only .5cc when its 4mg/ml), this is the dosage in mg for .5cc... all and all, one drop is about 64-75mcg of albuteral.

I read that many peopel are doing 4mg of albertal 3x a day, so that's 1 cc 3x a day, no wonder they don't use the dropper.. lol (would take forever to get a cc from dropper)

jajja said:

it took some testing but that is the calculations i came up with.. Grab .5cc/ml of Albertrol, load it in a dropper, count the number of drops back into the bottle (28-31 drops (did it 3 times)), then divide 2 by the number of drops (cause only .5cc when its 4mg/ml), this is the dosage in mg for .5cc... all and all, one drop is about 64-75mcg of albuteral.

I read that many peopel are doing 4mg of albertal 3x a day, so that's 1 cc 3x a day, no wonder they don't use the dropper.. lol (would take forever to get a cc from dropper)

Dude, you got way too much time on your hands. lol

jajja said:
true.. suck when you win the lottery and you're bored all day.. lol

Well I could give you a list of shit i'd like to buy and you could be my personal shopper and buyer. LMAO

An old research company used to have the droppers marked off with how much they held. I think AG guys should do this too.

jajja said:

bro u really did this..way to much time on your hands :jenscat

lartinos said:
An old research company used to have the droppers marked off with how much they held. I think AG guys should do this too.

There are still companies out there that do have those droppers.

you can go to Wall Mart and but a dropper that has marked increments, or you can browse some of those research company sites and find them also.

Top Bottom