Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MCT Oil. Refridgerate or not?

Slyder190

Sorry guys for puttin this here, but I put this question in the Diet Forum where it sat there waiting to die unanswered. I have MCT Oil. It doesn't say refridgerate after opening, but Udo's does. The MCT Oil also says keep away from moisture. So.....in the fridge or not? Thanks.

I have used a couple different types, like Mr. Laredo, MCT Oil by Twinlab a long time ago, and am now taking organic Coconut Oil (for awhile) which has been great!

I don't refrigerate the Coconut Oil because it is already pretty dense/thick, and it hardens too much when it gets cold. I haven't had any problems with the Coconut Oil.

I don't see where it would hurt to refrigerate the oil, as far as moisture goes, as long as you keep the lid tight. And when you take it out of the fridge, don't leave it sitting around for long periods of time with the lid open and you shouldn't have any mositure problems.

I don't know what kind you have, but if it ever gets a little too thick, you can always set it in a glass of warm water for several minutes before taking. That's what I do occcasionally. Hope that helps bro.

Great question bro,

I loaded your thread with a little of my own Karma to help you get a better answer faster! You can release it later to the member who's answer you liked best.

This feature called "Karma Awarded Threads" alows you to give members an incentive to help you out!

Platinum Members, when you create a new thread, select the "Additional Option" Award Karma to This Post. You can then upload Karma to your question and when you get an answer that you like, you can award it to the person who provided you with that answer.

Let's say that there's an older thread that you created that you did not get many responses on. Open that thread, and click the link "Thread Tools" and you can retroactively create a Karma Awarded Thread. Click the Thread Tools menu and select the option under the "Platinum Copy" feature.

Enjoy! And good luck to the winner!

Top Bottom