Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MB's YK-11 Log

that is really cool training with your family like that. keeps everyone motivated

The kids really enjoy it and it humbles the wife when my 12 year old is lifting heavier than her. It is funny when they are "sooo sore" the next day. This is due to them just starting out and not that I am pushing them too hard. Keeping it simple and fun.

Funny thing is that strength gains seem to be the most noticeable thing right now. Not something I was really aware would happen at 10mg per day but it is very real. Absolutely loving this compound right now. I can certainly see how this would stack so well with S23. Probably something I will run in the future.

Guys, I am half way through this experiment and have to say I love this stuff. I got in 2 very different but amazing workouts this weekend. The first one I hit my whole upper body with a dumbbell only workout. I moved up in weight on every single lift. It is crazy. I am loving the strength gains I have seen. Again, the muscle really feels hard and has a nice look to it. I feel like this is somewhat from the YK but also because I have definitely leaned up a bit. My weight on the scale is only down around 5lbs but it is noticeable to me in the mirror. The second workout I did was a circuit style training together with the wife. We will train together once in a while and she prefers this style so I though why not switch it up. I am not used to it so it really kicked my ass! It consisted of swings, squats, jump rope, burpees, and planks. We did that cycle 4 times at a minute per set. Slowly increasing the "work" time and decreasing the "rest" time. I was dead at the end but could notice the difference in strength as I was completing the sets. I always recommend you guys switch things up to keep it fun and interesting. As for diet, nothing really has changed. It is boring and that is how I like it. Super simple with meat/eggs for protein, fruit/nuts for snacks. No processed foods, especially carbs. I did treat myself to a dram of whiskey on Saturday night as I played some online poker with the guys. Definitely a nice treat.

Hey everyone. So I am 6 weeks in with only 2 more to go. I have already determined that YK-11 is something I will definitely be utilizing again in the future. Next time I will increase the dose to 20mg per day and see what the difference are. This has become more of a recomp than I originally planned. My weight is still sitting somewhere around 183-185lbs but I can see a difference in body fat and the overall way my muscles appear. I am just going to keep pushing through for the next couple weeks and see how much further I can go. Then it will be PCT with N2Generate ES and low dose clomid. Hope everyone has been doing well and crushing it!

Top Bottom