x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

MB's YK-11 Log

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about MB's YK-11 Log within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hey EF Family, Hopefully everyone is staying safe and doing the best they can with this pandemic situation. I am trying to spend time with the family but also respect everyone's need for alone/personal time. We are doing ok at it so far but definitely get on each others nerves more quickly! For those that know me, I am not the first one to jump on "newer" compounds until I see some testing and people using/logging the product. I have held off on trying YK-11 for a couple years now.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MB's YK-11 Log

Re: MB's YK-11 Log

that is really cool training with your family like that. keeps everyone motivated
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Great extra effects.

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post
    that is really cool training with your family like that. keeps everyone motivated
    The kids really enjoy it and it humbles the wife when my 12 year old is lifting heavier than her. It is funny when they are "sooo sore" the next day. This is due to them just starting out and not that I am pushing them too hard. Keeping it simple and fun.
    ***hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for Canadian sources***

Nice work brother
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

Funny thing is that strength gains seem to be the most noticeable thing right now. Not something I was really aware would happen at 10mg per day but it is very real. Absolutely loving this compound right now. I can certainly see how this would stack so well with S23. Probably something I will run in the future.

Guys, I am half way through this experiment and have to say I love this stuff. I got in 2 very different but amazing workouts this weekend. The first one I hit my whole upper body with a dumbbell only workout. I moved up in weight on every single lift. It is crazy. I am loving the strength gains I have seen. Again, the muscle really feels hard and has a nice look to it. I feel like this is somewhat from the YK but also because I have definitely leaned up a bit. My weight on the scale is only down around 5lbs but it is noticeable to me in the mirror. The second workout I did was a circuit style training together with the wife. We will train together once in a while and she prefers this style so I though why not switch it up. I am not used to it so it really kicked my ass! It consisted of swings, squats, jump rope, burpees, and planks. We did that cycle 4 times at a minute per set. Slowly increasing the "work" time and decreasing the "rest" time. I was dead at the end but could notice the difference in strength as I was completing the sets. I always recommend you guys switch things up to keep it fun and interesting. As for diet, nothing really has changed. It is boring and that is how I like it. Super simple with meat/eggs for protein, fruit/nuts for snacks. No processed foods, especially carbs. I did treat myself to a dram of whiskey on Saturday night as I played some online poker with the guys. Definitely a nice treat.