Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

May have to take a week off (week 8) of a 10 week prop/tren cycle... bad?

newpump

Hey guys, Ijust found out that I may need to take a week off (in week 8) during a 10 week 75mg tren/100mg prop ED cycle - will this screw me up bad? I can't stop at 8 and go into post cycle either.... ACK!! I'm traveling via airplane - so unless I take the risk of mailing/fed-exing stuff to my destination, I'm screwed. Anyone taken a week off like that before? What bad things can/have happened?:confused:

Almost forgot - this is my 2nd cycle, I'm in my 30's 6'2" 205 Lbs. Thanks for the advice guys. THis trip sucks, but I don't think I can get out of it...

There was a thread a while back about taking gear on an airplane...Try searching for it. If I remember correctly, there were some pretty good suggestions on how to get gear on a plane.

do you have a chance to get gear in your destination?

Where ya headed? If you're going out of the country check the legality of gear there. Chances are it's legal for personal use or even better you'll have acces to buy some while you're there. The best bet would to do what psychedout recommended and take some orals. How can you not have access to orals, you living in a bush?

why can't you stop? and just save the rest for another cycle?

btw, how have your gains been on this cycle, I really want to try the prop/tren thing..

Tren/Prop is unbelievable ;). Up about 15 lbs in week 5. My first tren/prop cycle I gained about 30 lbs over 8 weeks. FOr me, my gains begin in week 4/5, so I'm really going to notice over the next week weeks. I'm probably going to Florida - so, nope gear isn't legal :(. Damnit.

Top Bottom