Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

May 14 - ATL EF Meet up & my show!

What the hell Shadow ? You can reach the proxy but you can't get to the show website?

NPC 2005 EASTERN SEABOARD & OBUSFORME PRO FIGURE INVITATIONAL

SHERATON ATLANTA

165 Courtland Street, Atlanta GA 30303

t: 404.659.6500 f: 404.524.1259

http://www.sheratonatlantahotel.com/
For assistance with Sheraton reservations, please dial 1- 800-325-3535 if you are calling from the U.S. or Canada.

Sassy69 said:
What the hell Shadow ? You can reach the proxy but you can't get to the show website?

NPC 2005 EASTERN SEABOARD & OBUSFORME PRO FIGURE INVITATIONAL

SHERATON ATLANTA

165 Courtland Street, Atlanta GA 30303

t: 404.659.6500 f: 404.524.1259

http://www.sheratonatlantahotel.com/
For assistance with Sheraton reservations, please dial 1- 800-325-3535 if you are calling from the U.S. or Canada.

Nope...the link to the host hotel wont come up

Just thought of something.....

This whole thing is pretty casual right?? I dont' need anything dressy or have to wear heels or a dress?? Can I stick with jeans & sneakers??

You can dress how ever you want. The night shows are sort of fun to dress up for though. And then the after party...! Or whatever party we create. If we get a limo or whatnot it might be fun to go all out & show off all our hot bods!

I know I"ll be dressed to do damage....! :evil:

Sassy69 said:
You can dress how ever you want. The night shows are sort of fun to dress up for though. And then the after party...! Or whatever party we create. If we get a limo or whatnot it might be fun to go all out & show off all our hot bods!

I know I"ll be dressed to do damage....! :evil:

Well, I'm more of a jeans girl. I could wear a dressy top I guess.......

jenscats5 said:
Well, I'm more of a jeans girl. I could wear a dressy top I guess.......

Jenscat,

Get some bootcut jeans and a dressy/revealing top. Bootcut jeans are casual, yet you can really dress them up w/ a top and shoes.

Top Bottom