Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

May 14 - ATL EF Meet up & my show!

*Bunny* said:
maybeeee
I'll require a secret handshake for entrance to my suite :qt:

muahahahahahahaha :evil:

so..we arent using the secret knock anymore?

*Bunny* said:
maybeeee
I'll require a secret handshake for entrance to my suite :qt:

muahahahahahahaha :evil:

Would the "secret" thing be a bottle of red wine?? Or champagne??

jenscats5 said:
Would the "secret" thing be a bottle of red wine?? Or champagne??
You can just flash me....er... I mean... I'll think about it :rolleyes:

yup, one of those bunny moods

boing boing boing :verygood:

BOING BOING BOING!

I'll be at the Sheraton! Check the website for contact info -- easternseaboardatlanta.com.

That's probably the easiest because my house is out to the west and it just ain't easy getting around Downtown ATL. Freekin 1 way streets everywhere, and EVERYTHING is called Peachtree Street.

Sassy69 said:
BOING BOING BOING!

I'll be at the Sheraton! Check the website for contact info -- easternseaboardatlanta.com.

That's probably the easiest because my house is out to the west and it just ain't easy getting around Downtown ATL. Freekin 1 way streets everywhere, and EVERYTHING is called Peachtree Street.
woo hoo!!! wait, you got a room ??

Someone give me the damn number for the Sheraton please

DAMN

*Bunny* said:
woo hoo!!! wait, you got a room ??

I will be - the trainer didnt' go into detail yet on what exactly we're doing yet. And we can use the Gold's Gym across the street to train, etc. Basically its going to be too hard for me to shuttle back & forth from my house to the show with all the other crap I have to do, and I"m not goign to be a bundle of energy after 2 days of water depletion....

Top Bottom