Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

May 14 - ATL EF Meet up & my show!

BTW, if you call the Sheraton, tell them that you are there for this show. They should have a discount deal. I'm understanding its $99/nite. Also there is a free shuttle from the ATL airport to the Sheraton & from the Sheraton. There is also a Gold's Gym within about a block of the Sheraton. Its a big show & its designed to have everything AT the hotel.

I'm also informed by my trainer that I will be staying at the hotel probably Fri & Sat night. Anyway staying at my house will be a bit on their own.

jenscats5 said:
I'll be the short blonde with glasses sitting next to the 6' Redhead -- Plus I'll be holding the giant posterboard that says "Sassy 2005" and yelling WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus I'll wear a nametag.....
:D

Yikes!! get away with those things, you might poke someones eye out with those.

Is everyone going to wear name tags so we can refer to each other by our real names as opposed to our EF names?

HEY MATTTHESKYWALKER! THE SHADOW! JENSCATS5!

... just a thought :verygood:

Sassy69 said:
BTW, if you call the Sheraton, tell them that you are there for this show. They should have a discount deal. I'm understanding its $99/nite. Also there is a free shuttle from the ATL airport to the Sheraton & from the Sheraton. There is also a Gold's Gym within about a block of the Sheraton. Its a big show & its designed to have everything AT the hotel.

I'm also informed by my trainer that I will be staying at the hotel probably Fri & Sat night. Anyway staying at my house will be a bit on their own.
Well if peeps need a tour guide...i'll be more than happy to play the role. All aboard!

Sassy69 said:
Is everyone going to wear name tags so we can refer to each other by our real names as opposed to our EF names?

HEY MATTTHESKYWALKER! THE SHADOW! JENSCATS5!

... just a thought :verygood:
... just a thought :verygood:[/QUOTE]
i'm still going with the bag-over-our-heads-shirts-off-flex mode for proper identification. :rolleyes: But that's just me. Honestly, i think we'll have to introduce ourselves by our usernames...hah I think I know all of ONE real name on this site. Nonetheless, I'll be far away from jens calipers with a "sassy 05/05 supporter" sign.

Just a thoughy....can we get those cool little buttons all soccer moms wear with a pic of you on it?? heh (i'm a dork)

Top Bottom