Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

May 14 - ATL EF Meet up & my show!

Let's try and get a tally between now and next week on how many rooms will be needed. I know people...my people know people. (I'm a nobody at the bottom of a very powerful totem pole) :rolleyes:

True story, most of the hotels and chains in atlanta are clients of mine. If I can get a head count in enough time I can look into getting some discounted rates for all Sassy 05/05 supporters. (ie: embassy suites, drury inn, marriotts)

habitualhealth said:
Let's try and get a tally between now and next week on how many rooms will be needed. I know people...my people know people. (I'm a nobody at the bottom of a very powerful totem pole) :rolleyes:

True story, most of the hotels and chains in atlanta are clients of mine. If I can get a head count in enough time I can look into getting some discounted rates for all Sassy 05/05 supporters. (ie: embassy suites, drury inn, marriotts)

Now, that would be a BIG help!!

Damn, we now have an Ombudsperson too! This getting hard core!

No pressure on me. None at all.... :worried:

Sassy69 said:

If you need help, let me know. I work for a certain hotel chain. I can get a pretty good discount (2 rooms max). If some of you girls are willing to share a room. You girls have to promise to behave (i.e, no strippers, or wild parties in the rooms) - I can't lose my job.

Sassy69 said:

Sassy Pants... ask the trainer about the wine so we can get saucy :)

Don't stress, you're gonna be FINE :bigkiss:

nycgirl said:
If you need help, let me know. I work for a certain hotel chain. I can get a pretty good discount (2 rooms max). If some of you girls are willing to share a room. You girls have to promise to behave (i.e, no strippers, or wild parties in the rooms) - I can't lose my job.

I promise to behave!!! Scouts honor!! ;)

HH - nooooooo I didn't cuzz at you ... I cussed in awe of you ... (did that make sense??)

Bunny -- No stress... none at all... ;) Wine - another thing I hope to discover when learning about final show prep. If not before the show... AFTER!!!!!

I'm sure between us here in ATL and the hotels around downtown we will have everyone covered!

Top Bottom