Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

May 14 - ATL EF Meet up & my show!

habitualhealth said:
Whoo hoo! Lookin' forward to meetin' you lil lady :bfold: (i don't really know what my deal is...i dont talk country/southern by gawd...just think i'm on a kick)
I 'll be sure to take some ativan/xanax... or not....boing boing boing boing

:D

Sassy, let me know the details. How far is your show from downtown Atlanta? If I go, I'm thinking about getting a room at one of the hotel's downtown.

Sassy69 said:
The show is right in downtown ATL at the Sheraton ..

http://www.sheratonatlantahotel.com/about.cfm

The MARTA (train) is about 2 blocks from the Sheraton -- it runs directly from the airport. I will say I wouldn't be outside walking around downtown after dark though. Very strange people out....

How strange?? Stranger than New York or Wilmington, DE peeps?? We've got some weird ones here. Then there's me & T....

Thinking of coming down Friday & leaving Sunday..... ummmm -- any hotels that are right near/close to the show hotel but not as expensive??

jenscats5 said:
How strange?? Stranger than New York or Wilmington, DE peeps?? We've got some weird ones here. Then there's me & T....

Thinking of coming down Friday & leaving Sunday..... ummmm -- any hotels that are right near/close to the show hotel but not as expensive??

is the hubby coming??

I bet someone will share a room if not

The Shadow said:
is the hubby coming??

I bet someone will share a room if not

Not sure.....

He's not looking forward to the 12 hour drive -- he HATES the car. But he said last nite "Oh it's a weekend? Let's both go!" So, I'll see if he's still interested in a week or so....

Otherwise I'll put an inflatable mattress in the Explorer!! :lmao:

jenscats5 said:
Not sure.....

He's not looking forward to the 12 hour drive -- he HATES the car. But he said last nite "Oh it's a weekend? Let's both go!" So, I'll see if he's still interested in a week or so....

Otherwise I'll put an inflatable mattress in the Explorer!! :lmao:

OMG, please don't sleep in a car. If you need a room, please PM me. I'm hoping the Sheraton is near the Hyatt, or any one of the Marriott hotels downtown.

nycgirl said:
OMG, please don't sleep in a car. If you need a room, please PM me. I'm hoping the Sheraton is near the Hyatt, or any one of the Marriott hotels downtown.

Well, I was joking........ but if T decides not to come, I'll let you know!

I don't snore but sometimes mumble in my sleep..... ;)

Top Bottom