Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

May 14 - ATL EF Meet up & my show!

nycgirl said:
Jenscat,

Get some bootcut jeans and a dressy/revealing top. Bootcut jeans are casual, yet you can really dress them up w/ a top and shoes.

Them's I got.......check! I've got some cool new sneaks....& heels....

Sassy69 said:
Show The Skin Jen!!!!

I've got some cool tops I can wear & cover with a hoodie if need be....

*Bunny* said:
JEANS JEANS and JEANS for me

Yeahhhhhhhh girl!!

You rock HH! Finally some weather like S. Florida!

Jen -- jeans are definitely "in" -- I can't speak to what peeps where at clubs any more cuz I haven't been in one in hella long time (yep.. just what we need ... a 40-ish cruising the clubs... eeekkkkK!!!!!!) HOWEVER, that is one very kewl thing about BB shows. You can dress ANY way you want and be assured that there will be at least 100 more people who are dressed like they are going to their other job at a strip club, either as bouncers, male dancers or female dancers. They are great places to people watch!

Sassy69 said:
You rock HH! Finally some weather like S. Florida!

Jen -- jeans are definitely "in" -- I can't speak to what peeps where at clubs any more cuz I haven't been in one in hella long time (yep.. just what we need ... a 40-ish cruising the clubs... eeekkkkK!!!!!!) HOWEVER, that is one very kewl thing about BB shows. You can dress ANY way you want and be assured that there will be at least 100 more people who are dressed like they are going to their other job at a strip club, either as bouncers, male dancers or female dancers. They are great places to people watch!

Club clothes hasn't changed much Sassy! Clothes are still tight and revealling.

Jen, wear whatever you feel comfortable in. I plan on being in jeans (tight) most of the time too. For the club, I will probably wear some tight, hoochie-like pants.

This is going to be so much fun. I feel like im in college; going away for Spring Break. ;)

Yep the days of partying like its 1999 aren't quite over yet.... I generally swear off jeans because they just get too hot. Every try peeling off a pair of jeans to go to the ladies' room after dancing w/ 400 other sweaty (often x'd out) peeps for 3 hours when it's 90 degrees outside? Ewww. The less, the better.

Well, as you can tell I've never been to Atlanta..... that hot huh?? Wow!! Guess I'll bring a skirt too. We don't have "clubs" here like other cities do, so I've never really been to one..... I'm taking LOTS of pics!!

jenscats5 said:
Well, as you can tell I've never been to Atlanta..... that hot huh?? Wow!! Guess I'll bring a skirt too. We don't have "clubs" here like other cities do, so I've never really been to one..... I'm taking LOTS of pics!!
Definitely brings skirts, shorts, bikini, halters, tanks, sandals.....by may....good LAWD the heat be fierce i tell ya! No need for hoodies, sweats (unless you gym-it-up in them) long sleeves, etc.

....don't forget you toothbrush....

habitualhealth said:
Definitely brings skirts, shorts, bikini, halters, tanks, sandals.....by may....good LAWD the heat be fierce i tell ya! No need for hoodies, sweats (unless you gym-it-up in them) long sleeves, etc.

....don't forget you toothbrush....

Well, I don't know if I need that much clothes for 2 days!! LOL

No bikini for me -- NO WAY!! :worried:

Toothbrush, curling iron, hairspray -- check!!

:running off to dig thru closet: Do I have anything cute??

BTW -- HH is that you in your avi?? If so, you are too too cute!

Top Bottom