Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

maximum time of running tren

MBdominate66

Have been running tren for a few weeks now and of ourse the results have been amazing as expected...wanted to hear any thoughts on the maximum length of running it??

what are your full stats?

your first time should be 6 weeks with ace.. if things go good, you can go 8 weeks the next time with E or ace.

make sure you run all proper ancillaries and supps during. if you are not sure what i am talking about then tren isn't a good choice right now and leave it for later on.

im 6 foot bout 217 right now under 10 percent bf... um ive ran tren before but for 8 weeks with no nasty sides or liver probs..was wondering if running any longer could run the risk of running intom probs

Ive gone a little over 9 weeks but started having sides start by then so I had to drop it. Believe me they will come. I thought I was immune to tren sides but of course I had to learn the hard way and proved myself wrong yet again....lol

Have been running tren for a few weeks now and of ourse the results have been amazing as expected...wanted to hear any thoughts on the maximum length of running it??

TREN ACE I would keep around 6-8 weeks MAX.

I ran it for 16 weeks or so but hit that side effect wall bad. I would never tell anyone to run it longer then 8 weeks, by that time my sides were manageable and I hadn't experienced the emotional sides yet either. When your on ace you never wanna come off lol.. but I think the sides are what hold everyone back from cruising on it. I know a few bbr's that stayed on for 6 months or so but hit that 'wall' as well and wouldn't ever do that again.

trenbaloneforeveralone <--- thats our nickname for it round here :D

I ran tren for almost 6 months 2 x 12 week runs with 4 weeks off in between , I would never ever suggest it nor will I ever attempt that again , sides just compound week after week and the emotional sides get worse for me the longer I am on , 12 weeks I say is the longest

Top Bottom