Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Maximum recommended dose

That all depends on your experience, and then the quality of the product. A be person should stick with 20-30mg. I know others that run around 60mg. Anything more than that and you need to be deep into this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wanted to know what the maximum recommended dose for Dbol would be if run with Test? 50-100mg a day?

I've seen this asked before. You don't need (or want really) to run the maximum of anything. Run what's optimal or best - not the most.

i dont see any reason whatsoever to go over 30 mg of dbol at all... 100 is completely asinine to even discuss and even 50 is quite high... you are going with that more is always better concept and that will get you nowhere but hurt bro

Holy fuck buddy......50-100mg! That is absurd. You might as well book a gnyo removal surgery and get on the liver transplant list before even starting the cycle, lol. I am glad you asked before doing this because you only need 20-30mg per day.

Holy fuck buddy......50-100mg! That is absurd. You might as well book a gnyo removal surgery and get on the liver transplant list before even starting the cycle, lol. I am glad you asked before doing this because you only need 20-30mg per day.

Thank you! Exactly!! Dude, I can say this is true as I used about 35-40mg a day in my first cycle even with and aromasin and pct I still developed a little( think I’m just sensitive I dbol why I never run more than 20mg anymore)

Thank you! Exactly!! Dude, I can say this is true as I used about 35-40mg a day in my first cycle even with and aromasin and pct I still developed a little( think I’m just sensitive I dbol why I never run more than 20mg anymore)

yes, getting in that range has water balloon written all over it

Top Bottom