Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Maximum amount of protein?

MHS2019

[FONT=&quot]Hi guys, just wanted to aks a question about the amount of proteine you could maximum take/digest with each meal. I am on my second HGH cycle now ( 6iu/day) with 750mg test en 600mg eq, 50mg drol, and 60mcg IGF a day, and 1-2 times 10iu slin on training days. (no i am not new to steroids...)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As suggested everywhere i take about 40gr of proteine each meal, also after the slin intake, and about 5 meals a day. A friend of my is a doctor and he says it does not make sense to eat more than 20gr of proteine each meal because you body can not digest more... So are we all throwing away 20gr of proteine each time??? How about this?? How much proteine can we maximum digest each meal?? Does anyone knows this makes sense to eat over 20gr of proteine a meal??[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

why are you taking 6 ius per day... thats beyond excessive and so is the rest of your cycle... for fucks sake look at all the shit you are taking and your worried about fucking protein???? smfh, unreal

So generally speaking, people who lift have been convinced that they need far more protein intake than they do, because supplement companies want you to believe that and buy more products. As far as throwing down a hard number of what the amount you can digest is I find a bit suspect as well since there are a myriad number of factors in play that make it different for everyone
As far as your cycle, I'm not so much digging that, and I don't consider running HGH something you add as part of a cycle. It really needs to be run for months on end to really show the most results.

i will add that an efficient body needs way less protein than people think

the issue becomes bodybuilders have some fucked up guts that they end up needing more and more and more. so fix your gut health and you will not need to worry about how much protein you need

and also those protein requirements are bullshit. again like i said above, some guys need way less and some need more. so just saying 'yeah dude you gotta eat this many g's of protein a day per body weight' is ridiculous

i will add that an efficient body needs way less protein than people think

the issue becomes bodybuilders have some fucked up guts that they end up needing more and more and more. so fix your gut health and you will not need to worry about how much protein you need

and also those protein requirements are bullshit. again like i said above, some guys need way less and some need more. so just saying 'yeah dude you gotta eat this many g's of protein a day per body weight' is ridiculous

Exactly!! Once I got off whey protein shakes and made my own with Greek yogurt, peanut butter, banana, almond milk, spinach and berries, I made even better gains even though according to the label of the tub of protein o was now taking in LESS protein a day. I truly believe it’s just about getting the most quality food to fuel your body that just massive amounts of protein

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom