Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

maximizing fat loss while on DNP

Andy13

Elite Mentor
Platinum
The obvious is to not eat so much. I recomend no more calories than 11 x bodyweight (lbs).

The second is to increase light activity during the day. Of course, this can only be considered if it is ULTRA low intensity and on a low dose..

What DNP does is make aerobic respiration a little less efficient. And when you walk to find the remote or go out to check the mail, DNP is making your metabolism for these activites less efficient. It was once thought that DNP ONLY affected your basal metabolic rate. This is simply not true. If affects your ENTIRE metabolic rate so long as you stay in aerobic respiration. If you were on a LOW dose and doing aerobic respiration, whatever % DNP increases your resting metabolism, it will increase the calories you burn during the exercise by that much... Maybe more!

But you would have to be REAL careful to keep in aerobic respiration. I think heart rate moniters would help, but you would have to make sure that you are expirience no burning sensation in muscles (lactic acid) whatsoever. Lactic acid is indicative of anaerobic respiration, and DNP has an effect on aerobic respiration ONLY.

One decent way to make sure you are in aerobic respiration is if you can keep a conversation going while doing cardio.. If you are mostly in aerobic respiration, you will.. If not, you will be huffing and puffing and won't be able to talk like normal.

For cardio types, I'm thinking walking. This is dose dependant of course. And maybe walking would be too much on higher doses.. Heck, this homeless guy whom I consult from time to time is on 200mg/day and he can hardly keep his breath talking with me just standing there.. So this may not be for everybody..

This might inspire some to get thier VO2 max up before a cycle. Then while on the cycle, it maybe easier to do light cardio while staying in aerobic respiration.

Andy

ANDY13,

Glad that you have come around on the Cardio Issue. From the data available it is easy to see why one might go the other way.

The best way to figure out how much cardio you can stand is to try it (WELL HYDRATED with AC or in front of good fan)- fast walking outside may be good (especially at night- its cooler). With proper hydration ,stimulants(EC + Y), and a cool environment one can sustain(45min-1hr) moderate cardio on 4-6mg/kg

Great read Andy, thanks!! It's good to see you back and posting. I know myself and others have missed having you around

M18

That'll definately help when i start it in december, i weight 228 and i'm going to do 400 mg/day. for 2 1 week cycles

I worry about O2 consumption though.. Some guys get out of breath putting their shorts on.

I don't know much about exercise phys.. But I wonder what kind of high intensity cardio program and for how many days or weeks to have a measurable effect on VO2 max..

That might be the way to go.. A few weeks of high intensity cardio for 20 minutes a day before a DNP cycle.

Andy

MUSTANG_18 said:
Great read Andy, thanks!! It's good to see you back and posting. I know myself and others have missed having you around

M18

I've been SOOOOO busy lately.. I'll try to post when I can though.. I did miss you guys!!!

for cardio I like to put 5 pound weights on my ankles all day long I feel I burn a ton more kcals.

in my figuring it would seem that EPO would help a lot with O1 consumption yes?

andy13----would i get a better fat burning effect if i went for say 2-3 days at a high dose then took off for a day or two before repeating? or something like a high dose every other day? what do you guys think?

Great post, thanks for taking the time to put together all these great posts of yours.

EngiCream

Top Bottom