x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Maximize the benefits of CLEN?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Maximize the benefits of CLEN? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I've been reading old posts about clen for about 3 hours and I think I know almost everything I need to before starting except... 1. Which is more effective 2 on 2 off or 1 on 1 off? 2. Can clen be taken alone (besides eca on off weeks) and produce benefits? 3. (most important) How serious is the post clen cycle crash? Do you gain fat? Can it be prevented? Any insight? by the way this board is slow as shit

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Broly

Maximize the benefits of CLEN?

I've been reading old posts about clen for about 3 hours and I think I know almost everything I need to before starting except...
    1. Which is more effective 2 on 2 off or 1 on 1 off?
    2. Can clen be taken alone (besides eca on off weeks) and produce benefits?
    3. (most important) How serious is the post clen cycle crash? Do you gain fat? Can it be prevented?

Any insight?

by the way this board is slow as shit

Good Broly
    1. Clen is a CNS stimulant working by binding to beta receptors.... the whole point of cycling 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off is to prevent downregulation of these receptors. If you really want to maximize the Clen monitor your body temp. it should be a degree or two above normal. Do this everyday when its back to normal take time off from it.

2. Clen is anticatabolic and thermogenic so it's definiately worth taking alone if your not on a cycle.

3. Just lower the doses gradually to help crashing and taking the ECA stack will also help. You shouldn't gain fat unless you become inactive.

Hope this helped....GOOD LUCK

Good Broly
    I don't know where the posts are, but if you search better you should find them. From what I've read 2 weeks on/2 off has a harder crash then 1/1 because of it's effect on Thyroid hormone levels. I've read something about Ketotofin helping and T3/clen would also be a good solution and do ECA in clen's place every two weeks.

Good Broly
    I have 200 novegam by the way

Counterstrike
    Originally posted by Rippeddrago
    I don't know where the posts are, but if you search better you should find them. From what I've read 2 weeks on/2 off has a harder crash then 1/1 because of it's effect on Thyroid hormone levels. I've read something about Ketotofin helping and T3/clen would also be a good solution and do ECA in clen's place every two weeks.
    Haven't heard that before at all just the 2w on and 2w off. Also when using clen get some Taurine & pottasium pills for the sides that clen will give you

Amateur Bodybuilder TheGame_620's Avatar
    Originally posted by Rippeddrago

YOu are thinking of T3 , whcih is a thyroid drug. clen doesnt effect your thyroid. Ketotifin is a drug which prevents your cells that clen works on to become downregulated, so you can take clen for like 4 straight weeks or more, without taking any time off.