Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Maximize the benefits of CLEN?

Snoop

I've been reading old posts about clen for about 3 hours and I think I know almost everything I need to before starting except...
1. Which is more effective 2 on 2 off or 1 on 1 off?
2. Can clen be taken alone (besides eca on off weeks) and produce benefits?
3. (most important) How serious is the post clen cycle crash? Do you gain fat? Can it be prevented?

Any insight?

by the way this board is slow as shit

1. Clen is a CNS stimulant working by binding to beta receptors.... the whole point of cycling 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off is to prevent downregulation of these receptors. If you really want to maximize the Clen monitor your body temp. it should be a degree or two above normal. Do this everyday when its back to normal take time off from it.

2. Clen is anticatabolic and thermogenic so it's definiately worth taking alone if your not on a cycle.

3. Just lower the doses gradually to help crashing and taking the ECA stack will also help. You shouldn't gain fat unless you become inactive.

Hope this helped....GOOD LUCK

I don't know where the posts are, but if you search better you should find them. From what I've read 2 weeks on/2 off has a harder crash then 1/1 because of it's effect on Thyroid hormone levels. I've read something about Ketotofin helping and T3/clen would also be a good solution and do ECA in clen's place every two weeks.

Rippeddrago said:
I don't know where the posts are, but if you search better you should find them. From what I've read 2 weeks on/2 off has a harder crash then 1/1 because of it's effect on Thyroid hormone levels. I've read something about Ketotofin helping and T3/clen would also be a good solution and do ECA in clen's place every two weeks.
Haven't heard that before at all just the 2w on and 2w off. Also when using clen get some Taurine & pottasium pills for the sides that clen will give you

Rippeddrago said:

YOu are thinking of T3 , whcih is a thyroid drug. clen doesnt effect your thyroid. Ketotifin is a drug which prevents your cells that clen works on to become downregulated, so you can take clen for like 4 straight weeks or more, without taking any time off.

Top Bottom