Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Maximising test dose

ChrisStaph1

[FONT=&quot]I pretty much know test should be in every cycle. But, should you use more test than any other gear you are using? Or can a small amount of test be sufficient just as long as it is in there. Can i get away with using just 100-200mgs of test a week, just so it's in there? want to do test/tren but use a lot more tren.[/FONT]

you dont need a lot of test on cycle.. one of the big mistakes i see people make is thinking they need 500 mg or more of test which is pure bro science bull shit... 250 stacked with other compounds is plenty

you don't need to run test in a cycle. other steroids have been altered to do certain things for a reason. tesotsterone was never designed to be a PED in the first place.. but other steroids were specifically designed for that keep that in mind

I never go over my trt dose of 80mg a week. To Steve’s point the other steroids were designed to do their thing.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom