Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Maximising 5500 calories

sippinon

[FONT=&quot]Iv been on a lean bulk and i eat clean only but reaching 5500 is geting pretty much a big task each day.. I cant eat junk im diabetic so i need to only have good conplex carbs.. I take in alot of good fats but i stop gaining now its been 10 days im staying at 200-203.[/FONT]

When bulking everyone should eat clean and avoid junk regardless. As you get bigger, it is going to be harder and take longer to add more mass. That is completely normal.

5500 calories of clean food a day is going to be a lot of food no matter how you slice it

you should not set a calorie goal and try and hit it. this is a recipe for disaster and it will not work the way you think it will

cycle calories daily instead. there never should be a day you eat the same exact amount of food or types of food. that is a great way to completely disrupt your metabolism

Iv been on a lean bulk and i eat clean only but reaching 5500 is geting pretty much a big task each day.. I cant eat junk im diabetic so i need to only have good conplex carbs.. I take in alot of good fats but i stop gaining now its been 10 days im staying at 200-203.

That's the price we pay.

[FONT=&quot]Iv been on a lean bulk and i eat clean only but reaching 5500 is geting pretty much a big task each day.. I cant eat junk im diabetic so i need to only have good conplex carbs.. I take in alot of good fats but i stop gaining now its been 10 days im staying at 200-203.[/FONT]
10 days isn't much time dude. You dont want to gain fast. You should ne gaining like a pound a month. Maybe 2 at the most

Top Bottom