Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Max clen dosage used? 140mcg?

Max clen dosage used?

• 50-70mcg

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • 80-90mcg

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • 100-120mcg

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • 120-140mcg

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • 140-180

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • 200+

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters

musclehealth

My buddy says he has used 140mcg clen without problems. He claims that 200mcg is his max. I know little about clen so I did not know if he was pulling my leg. any idea's?

What was your max clen dosage?

It all depends on how well your body handles the sides.

I've gone as high as 200, but I didn't notice any more benefits with 200 than with 160

I was at 200mcg. Could have gone higher,but saw many posts that 200mcg should be the max.

It depends on how long and or if you have been taking stim's over a period of time.

I recommend starting slow with clen, around 20-40mcg and working your way up. I have seen people go up to 200mcg, but I don't suggest it for any newbie.

Most people I've talked to about it say that by the time they can slowly get up to 120mgs or so in the 2-week time period and still be able to handle the sides, they are out of time and have to go on their 2-week off period.

Most people seem to hit 120-140mgs and thats where they stop (the ones ive spoken with)

I been using clen for a while now. I can go as high as 230 and not get bad sides, other than shaking. Not recommended for newbies.

for some reason i get some confusion when im over 140....it effects my thinking process the next time i use im not gong over 120...i had a friend go up 200 on his first time and had a lot of sides

i'm a smaller female and was at 140mcg and felt like I really wasn't taking anything. I would have taken more but people told me I was crazy to even take that much?? I tend to build tolerances to things pretty fast :( I guess it depends on your body and what you can handle.
I'm told that the effects are the same if you are feeling it or not? is this true?

emeraldeyes_bc said:
i'm a smaller female and was at 140mcg and felt like I really wasn't taking anything. I would have taken more but people told me I was crazy to even take that much?? I tend to build tolerances to things pretty fast :( I guess it depends on your body and what you can handle.
I'm told that the effects are the same if you are feeling it or not? is this true?
I would think that even though you are not feeling the 'sides' off of it, it is still donig its thing :) I can personally go up to about 225-250mcg/day without getting the shakes and teeth grinding and shit like I am smoking some crack or some shit.... But I still get good effects off of it.. I will feel a little hotter than normal (temperature wise :))... I mean, even though I AM a hot dude! LOL! Just kidding :)

Top Bottom