Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Max clen dosage used? 140mcg?

Max clen dosage used?

• 50-70mcg

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • 80-90mcg

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • 100-120mcg

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • 120-140mcg

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • 140-180

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • 200+

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
I usually ramp up to 120-140mcg at most with no problematic sides. Only once did I go above this accidentally and took a full ml or so of clen that was dosed at 200mcg/ml and did have some pretty bad shakes all morning. Taurine, water, and potassium do help tremendously

I have been on it for a week starting at 60mcg and had cramps and shakes. I am now on 200mcg with minor shakes & no cramps but my heart is pumping heavily all day and night. Even though I have high energy levels all day I can still sleep like a baby as soon as I get to bed. I prob won't go over 200mcg though, just to be safe.

I have been on it for a week starting at 60mcg and had cramps and shakes. I am now on 200mcg with minor shakes & no cramps but my heart is pumping heavily all day and night. Even though I have high energy levels all day I can still sleep like a baby as soon as I get to bed. I prob won't go over 200mcg though, just to be safe.

You definitely shouldn't go over that, that's a very high dose. Have you used clen much before? How much taurine are you supplementing with?

Iv used clen for 3 weeks about 2 years ago but that's it, was cramping too much so I stopped. This time I'm having 3-5g taurine with my pwo every morning. The first 2 days I was cramping but the higher I go with the clen dose the less cramps and shakes I get, but I heat up way more which is good right?
I'm not planning on upping the dosage as Ill be stopping soon. I want to lose the tolerance so I'm not using as much when Im back on it as it's pretty expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

I've done 200 mcg, I wouldn't recommend taking it for a long period of time because my skin become messed up. I don't know how to explain bow it's so dry and messed up.

I went up to 120mcg when I used it but never would use again. Sides were not worth it for me. I'll stick with sarms1 GW and yohimflame.

Top Bottom