Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron what do you think?

ehrgeiz77

I was told masteron was a good steroid to take while taking tren and test. I have never taken it and don't know much about it. Have you taken it and did you like it? How much should you take and how often? Thanks for the advice

i luv the stuff. i seem to respond to it very well as i made very good strenght gains. i took 100mg eod. i wish the enanthate blend was more available at a 200mg per cc dose. mast w/ test and tren is a good mix...............

wrestletib said:
dont mean to hijack, but wouldnt superdrol be a good candidate being thats its methlylated masteron?
you wouldnt (or shouldnt) be able to run it near as long because of its liver toxicity....
but even using it for the last 3-4 weeks of the cycle should make a difference.. would be a lot cheaper than masteron as well.

it definitely works.

some people don't like it because of the damage it does to your hair line.. if you dont mind that then go for it. I ran it in the past but didn't really know because it was in a blend. Helps with the wood I'm pretty sure.

Masteron is the perfect compliment to Tren and Test Prop. I would only discourage Mast if you are bulky. Over 12% BF. Because it won't give you the buffed look like it does when your below 12% or 10% BF.
Add 20mg Halo ED for 3-4 weeks at the end and you will never be stronger, harder, meaner or more ripped in your life. I'll be doing that cycle in June. :chomp:

Top Bottom