Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron VS Primobolan

ArmaniAK47

I've read that Masteron (Drostanolone proprionate) and Primobolan (Methenolone Enanthate) are very similar.. even though they are different drugs..

My source has Masteron (proprionate) 150mgs and Primobolan (enanthate) 100mgs but the Primo is about 25 bucks more.. for a lower dose and a longer ester.. which means less of the toal drug delivered...

For those of you that have used one or both, please tell me the differences you experienced and how you felt..

I am on masteron 50mg ED right now and its making me hard, vascular and grainy. It also seems to have a strong anti estrogen effect as Im also on 700mg test p and not taking any AI or serms and not having any estrogen problems. Primabolan is very often faked so unless you know 100% that your source has real primo Id stay away. I would go with the masteron as its cheaper, basicaly same results as primo and not faked as often.

I think the supposed similarity between the two are way overrated. Mast will give you increased vascularity and aggression in the gym as well as the antiestro effect. The aesthetic effect is one of hardening you up rather than making you gain much. Overall a very attractive drug for a cutting cycle IMO.

Primo on the other hand is perhaps the king steroid. Nothing but pure muscle gains. Granted those gains are slow in coming but they come with no water and no sides to speak of. If I could afford it I would be cruising on a gram of primo ew half the time. You'll need good diet and patience but it's oh so fucking worth it.

Actually i've been stacking the two on occasion with a minimal amount of test E. That is a beautiful stack right there: No sides and i looked hard as granite.

Primo and mast together in my opinion with some test, it's the shit. 500-600 a wk primo, 100-150 mast eod, and 400-500 a week of test. Amazing.

Primo is def more expensive but yes they are similar effect drugs

Primo is one of the most counterfeited drugs. Masteron is certainly a good one as well although it can make some moody. The old school stories of primo have mentioned guys gaining 6-10 lbs AND KEEPING IT ALL when the cycle is over.

Primo is one of the most counterfeited drugs. Masteron is certainly a good one as well although it can make some moody. The old school stories of primo have mentioned guys gaining 6-10 lbs AND KEEPING IT ALL when the cycle is over.

I can sort of attest to that, altough I was also on other crap too...but it seemed like the look I got from Primo lasted. It was nice solid and attractive gains.

Though I'd still rather use EQ because it has a higher concentration which means less pinning and a much cheaper price tag.

Never used Masteron but I think that for cutting purposes, Masteron is better. For lean muscle gains, Primo.

Well I still will say that all three are great when it comes to not armotatizing and getting watery. However, eq was my favorite.

Top Bottom