Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron VS Primobolan

Hows your sex drive on mast?

Mast does nothing for the sex drive compared to Proviron in my opinion. But the gains on mast primo and test are amazing so far and the test and primo haven't even fully kicked in yet. But a good cycle of primo is so f-ing expensive. I'm talking like upwards of $700 if you run 600mg a week for 12 weeks. Cuz you gotta run at least 500mg a week imo and at only 100mg per ml that's a expensive cycle.

Primo is way to expensive and very faked. EQ all the way over that for me - less pinning, cheaper and better results. Have not tried mast, but hear good reports.

There are much better drugs to spend your money on than primo. For one thing its going to most likely be EQ faked as primo anyway. Most people won't be able to tell the difference.

Fuck dbol, winny, primo, var, etc. overpriced or harsh on the liver. test & tren are really the only 2 steroids you'll ever need.

I found Mast to be closer to Proviron. In fact, it's strucurally similar. MAst will give more of a libido boost, whereas Primo is pretty libido neutral. Primo will put on more muscle in the long run but on the surface both give dry, lean vascular gains.

Fuck dbol, winny, primo, var, etc. overpriced or harsh on the liver. test & tren are really the only 2 steroids you'll ever need.

I disagree with this post. People react differently and price is often no issue when it comes to putting substances in your body.

I love tren, but most think it's very harsh.
I dislike test, while most others use it with minimal side effects.
Dbol is as cheap as it gets.
Var and primo are relatively mild on the liver.

Getting liver tests done is the best way to keep the liver side effects in check.

After actually using Tren, I can say you are correct. But Tren is harsh on everything (some poeple say otherwise) and sides can be bad. But it is my favorite by FAR. And test is test. 'Nuff said...

But the other steroids are really nice with lower sides so they aren't a waste, just not as effective.

Glad you all had some input..

I think I will try both lol..

masteron or primo, whichever wins, will stack with my test and tren... for the ultimate.

Top Bottom