Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

masteron and testosterone cycle advice

Antler king

Hi guys I have test and masteron and this is what I have in mind please give me your opinion:

14 weeks total
test e at 500 a week 2 shots per week
Masteron 600 2 shots a week
I would like to know how much hcg would be proper for this cycle, my hcg is on the way and should arrive soon, my stats are:

40 years old, 5'11 and weigh 170 lbs, I have been working out for the last two years 4 days a week, thanks.

Re: masteron and testosterone cycle adivce Hi guys I have test and masteron and this is what I have in mind please give me your opinion:

Hcg is usually 500 ui per week divided into 2 shots subq

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With a cosmetic/hardener like Mast I would run my test at 250/week, it's currently what I'm doing. Had my test at 500 and 750 and it just added bloat and killed the definition.

What is your bf at the moment and what you want to achieve with this cycle?
Best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys I have test and masteron and this is what I have in mind please give me your opinion:

14 weeks total
test e at 500 a week 2 shots per week
Masteron 600 2 shots a week
I would like to know how much hcg would be proper for this cycle, my hcg is on the way and should arrive soon, my stats are:

40 years old, 5'11 and weigh 170 lbs, I have been working out for the last two years 4 days a week, thanks.

Where do i start. At 170 pounds you can put on a good 10 pounds naturally.

16 weeks is too long.

2200 mgs of gear a week makes me laugh. That's more than some guys entering the Mr Olympia take.

Ugh. :rolleyes:

First off - HCG is counter productive. Check out this article -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/hcg-dangerous-part-2-a-51145.html

Second - what are your goals? Masteron is primarily a cosmetic drug. It'll do very little for helping with size and strength.

Based on your stats, I am guessing you are looking to put on some lean muscle? I would really simplify things and just run a testosterone only cycle.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

The AAS dosages are fine, but I would not use HCG - neither on cycle, nor off cycle. So ditch it, and if you did not buy it yet - then don't. Make sure to be using an AI from the first day of the cycle. Aromasin would be the best choice here.

Top Bottom