Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron + Test. Prop

mlong23

I can get some Prop and Masteron combined in a single vial. I believe the dosage is Prop 100mg and Masteron 100mg, in a 10CC vial.

Anyone ever heard of this? I couldn't find any results of it.
- Don't know the lab.

Since you're asking this, you most likely don't need masteron. Why don't you just go with straight test?

why would you combine or use a product that mixes test with masteron? Seems like a contradiction to me. One is used for bulking while the other is used for extreme cutting when bf is lower than 9%.. Just get the test prop on its own and add something else like deca or eq..

mlong23 said:
I can get some Prop and Masteron combined in a single vial. I believe the dosage is Prop 100mg and Masteron 100mg, in a 10CC vial.

- Don't know the lab.
If you "dont know the lab" why would you even consider it???

I don't understand why no one can say that either they have heard of this before or they haven't. NO disrespect to the people that have responded so far, but none of these responses even makes sense.

1st response didn't even answer the question, and I don't even know what the hell he meant by saying what he said.

2nd response doesn't even know that test prop is often used in cutting, and doesn't answer the question.

3rd response doesn't answer the question.

The reason I asked this is because I do not know the lab, I could make a call and ask for it, but I wanted to see if anyone on here had ever heard of it before.

yes you can use test with masteron, you would be less bloat then if you use test only. test and masteron is a combo i would like to use myself, maybe after summer.

I know of test prop, masteron, and fina combo. Your product is most likely legit, but mixes like this are not uncommon, but can't help without a company name.

ive heard of a UG lab that has that exact same mix.. ive used it... for looks its awesome..but dont expect it to add anything that prop alone wont add.. the mastron will just make u hard and show ready...

mlong23 said:

- Don't know the lab.

Yes.
What are your goals?

Top Bottom