Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron for a test boost?

DrZaius

I did a 6 week D-bol and insulin cycle then went right into a Winny and Anavar cycle and have been on the Winny and Anavar for almost 3 weeks now and my sex drive is shot!
I am thinking it is because there is no test in there and the winny and is making my nuts shrink anyway.
So I was wondering if I get some oral Masteron if that will help the old sex drive. I know I could get some T200 but then I would have to wait to get it and for it to kick in. I also know that the masteron will make me rock hard.

any advice??

Peace
DrZ

Well...I just read that DHT will increase the sex drive so does that mean that taking Masteron will help me out till I come off the cycle and hit the Clomid??

Peace
DrZ

Bump...

Come on boys I need some help here... I don't wanna have to tell the girlfriend the real reason why I have no desire to bang her.........hehe

Peace
DrZ

Bro, just add a little test. It's not gonna kill ya and u wont look like a pumpkin. If u r that worried just throw in some arimidex and bam, no bloat. Right now I'm on sust w/.50mg of arimidex/day and my girl can't even walk straight....hehehe:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Oh, and no bloating here.

Winstrol boosts my sex drive more than masteron. If you take your whole oral dose at once (say 50mg or so) you will get serious wood in about an hour.

If that doesn't work you could take a whole bunch of 4-AD cyclodextrine tabs an hour before sex. That seems to be about the only practical use of pro-hormones in my oppinion.

Top Bottom