Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron Sustanon 250cycle

bobbyissands

Looking for advice for a cycle of Masteron and Sus.
weight: 205
ht: 5'10
bf: approx. 10-12%

Looking at doing a 10-12 wk cycle
wk1-2 500mg sus
wk2-10 750mg sus

not sure best way of incorporating masteron, thinking 400mg eod but which week to start? any feedback would assist. Looking at doing this cycle in bout 2 mths.

what kind of mast e or mast prop? 400 mg eod? where are you getting that number from ?thats way to high.That is a number you dose a week brother.

i sent you a pm .. please check it

what kind of mast e or mast prop? 400 mg eod? where are you getting that number from ?thats way to high.That is a number you dose a week brother.

i sent you a pm .. please check it

Agree 100% where the hell does 400mg come from? Most Mast Prop is in the 50-100mg/mL. And why sustanon? Something tells me this is a gym rat cycle. In other words some dude at the gym selling it told you this is the cycle he took? Not that i know how many cycles youve taken in the past but I would consider simply a Test Prop Kickoff with Enanthate backing it up on the long esther and slam the Mast on the front end with the prop. Even if it 's a first cycle you'll get good gains, a kickstart and hardness from the Mast and Test Prop. Just my .02 but I hate Sustanon.. Good luck bro..

I would not run sust less than 14wks due to the long esters in it. If its mast prop I would probably do 100-150mg EOD for the first 10wks of the cycle. If its mast enth then 200-300mg twice a week for the full 14wks. If you ran the mast at these doses you could go with a dose of 500-600mg for the sust.

Top Bottom