Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron question

JayMC

Hey guys. I’ve never ran Masteron before and have a question as I’m considering it for a future cut. I always hear it is just for aesthetics at a low body fat percentage and people say it’s worthless otherwise.

However I was wondering if it is actually strong enough to hold muscle and maintain strength in a deficit if I ran it alongside my trt? My trt dose is 80mg a week and I was thinking 400-500mg a week for Masteron.

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

as far as eating at a deficit with it, its not meant for packing on muscle at all... strength, yes, to an extent but i wouldnt expect that out of it for what your hoping.. .i would look more to primo for that as opposed to masteron...

as far as eating at a deficit with it, its not meant for packing on muscle at all... strength, yes, to an extent but i wouldnt expect that out of it for what your hoping.. .i would look more to primo for that as opposed to masteron...

I wasn’t thinking it would build any muscle at all. Just wondering if Masteron is good at helping to hold onto muscle on a cut.

I wasn’t thinking it would build any muscle at all. Just wondering if Masteron is good at helping to hold onto muscle on a cut.

not likely, no... you can try it for yourself but i wouldnt expect it to in a deficit... it might help mitigate losses though

not likely, no... you can try it for yourself but i wouldnt expect it to in a deficit... it might help mitigate losses though

I appreciate the response brother. I’ll save it for down the line one day then when I have different goals in mind. Thanks!

Top Bottom