Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron or Primo

Remy37

i need opinions of which one gives better results. anybody who has used either one of these or if you know somebody else who has used one or the other or both. please help me out and post experiences and opinions of either compound or both and let me know what you think is the better buy
thank you for any one that posts their thoughts

Primo,

Even on reduced calories will give nice gains, and few sides,

Have used primo with great results multiple times, and still love it.

I would say masteron. Primo is pretty mild, so mild most women find it a good choice. Notice I said most, not all. Just so no one slams me on that one. Haven't heard much about female use and masteron. I believe it is a stronger roid than primo. It also will depend on what your goal is. What is it?

msam76 said:
I would say masteron. Primo is pretty mild, so mild most women find it a good choice. Notice I said most, not all. Just so no one slams me on that one. Haven't heard much about female use and masteron. I believe it is a stronger roid than primo. It also will depend on what your goal is. What is it?

That dude is jacked in your sig. :evil:

i'd say primo is strong mg per mg than masteron. I ran masteron during the last 6 weeks of an eq/tbol cycle and i hardly noticed it at all, whereas, I ran primo at 200mgs a week (400 the first week) for 5 weeks and gained 10 pounds. esp. when you add just a tad test like 200 or under to your primo cycle, it amplifies it's effects even more so...

Top Bottom