Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron Only (or Masteron/Var)

dr_skier

Anyone out there ever run a Masteron only cycle or say something like

Masteron Enth 600mg/wk 1-10
Anavar 60mg/day 1-6

or perhaps

Masteron Enth 500mg/wk 1-10
Halo 30mg/day 1-4

I'm just looking at a few test-less cycles that are realitivly mild in the hpta for the summer time. I guess the main component of a cycle without test is to make sure your libido is still rock solid though out. To everyone about to say add test, my only reason for not is to try something different. I'd consider primo as a base but its just to costly and dosed to low. Anyone do something similar to these cycles?

masteron is worthless unless you're way under 10% bodyfat, around 8% is best. Best used pre-contest, last 4-6 weeks...

Mr.X said:
masteron is worthless unless you're way under 10% bodyfat, around 8% is best. Best used pre-contest, last 4-6 weeks...
Im running mast right now!150mg eod with test @250mg e4d was running npp along side but ran out..lol
Im about 12 % bf and I look fucking great ,streath is going up in the gym and its holding the water away
viens every were and the want to train all the time
good compund imo
a masteron/var cycle would be fine imo nice cutter add some proviron to make sure sex drive is good
Ive ran test and proviron and test and masteron and the masteron is nothing like proviron like people say imo

Bozwell said:
Im running mast right now!150mg eod with test @250mg e4d was running npp along side but ran out..lol
Im about 12 % bf and I look fucking great ,streath is going up in the gym and its holding the water away
viens every were and the want to train all the time
good compund imo
a masteron/var cycle would be fine imo nice cutter add some proviron to make sure sex drive is good
Ive ran test and proviron and test and masteron and the masteron is nothing like proviron like people say imo

sounds like you're on the lower side of bodyfat, in about 3% you're in single digits. You would respond somewhat well to masteron. Overall, dollar for dollar, in terms of a lean/hard look, trenbolone would be a much better option. Masteron is just too pricy for the results, and guys over 10% bodyfat rarely see really good results from it. Give masteron a shot when you're 7-8% bro ;) you'll like it.

Mr.X said:
sounds like you're on the lower side of bodyfat, in about 3% you're in single digits. You would respond somewhat well to masteron. Overall, dollar for dollar, in terms of a lean/hard look, trenbolone would be a much better option. Masteron is just too pricy for the results, and guys over 10% bodyfat rarely see really good results from it. Give masteron a shot when you're 7-8% bro ;) you'll like it.
Ive been down to 8%bf before(got tested last summer) and to be honest Im nowere near that at the minute ,Im sure it would be better if I was 8%bf but its not a waste if youre over 10%imo it give you quite a boost in the gym and no nasty sides like tren and its doing a hell of a job at keeping the water away
yes tren is MUCH more effectve at any bf% but I think mast is a good edition to any lean mass or cutting cycle

Mr.X said:

Mr.X so if I'm at 13% BF I shouldn't waste my money on this until I get lower? I'm about to start my cycle and was looking to run Test E, Tren 150, Winny, & was debating between Materon or EQ. I was also going to use T-3 and Clen towards the end of cycle. I have always used Novaldex but was thinking about getting Aromasin which would you go with. Thanks..

Beachboy6294 said:
Mr.X so if I'm at 13% BF I shouldn't waste my money on this until I get lower? I'm about to start my cycle and was looking to run Test E, Tren 150, Winny, & was debating between Materon or EQ. I was also going to use T-3 and Clen towards the end of cycle. I have always used Novaldex but was thinking about getting Aromasin which would you go with. Thanks..

Test enanthate, tren, and winny is already plenty of gear bro. You don't need masteron or EQ in there. Work on your diet and training - diet being the major factor.

Mr.X said:
Test enanthate, tren, and winny is already plenty of gear bro. You don't need masteron or EQ in there. Work on your diet and training - diet being the major factor.

Thanks MR X!!!! Would you take the T-3 and Clen towards the end with a clean diet?

Top Bottom