Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To masteron or not?

CBAR

Just finished my 6th week of sust (750mg wk) and masteron (525mg wk)and am 6th day into sust (525mg wk) and tren 50mg a day and am really missing the mast. The adex that is in the sust has kept water bloat down along with the AIFM. The masteron helped with muscle hardness, libido and bloat as well. Now the mast has left my system and I added the tren.

First time using tren.....my nipples are getting more sensative and harder and had to raise aifm pumps to 5 a day. Would getting back on the masteron benifit me and at what dosage?

This would be my first 'real' cycle...doing everything right this time around.

Stats before cycle
6-4
275 pounds
14-15% bf

Now

12% bf
Bench 455 pounds
goal was to stay 275 and drop bodyfat down to 9-10%.

Last edited:
what anti-e's/aai's are you using along with your cycle?? and when you say "first real cycle" expand on that... is that to say it is your first cycle of legit gear... or first cycle that you didn't go light?? hard to tell from the statement.... materon... is a "light" roid... as it doesn't readily aromatise in your system... however tren is a far more powerful drug... and even with the susut dose you should be running some kind of anti-e... sounds like you could definitely be coming on with signs of gyno... do you have any nolva on hand??

-Papa Lion-

Papa Lion said:
what anti-e's/aai's are you using along with your cycle?? and when you say "first real cycle" expand on that... is that to say it is your first cycle of legit gear... or first cycle that you didn't go light?? hard to tell from the statement.... materon... is a "light" roid... as it doesn't readily aromatise in your system... however tren is a far more powerful drug... and even with the susut dose you should be running some kind of anti-e... sounds like you could definitely be coming on with signs of gyno... do you have any nolva on hand??

-Papa Lion-
I reworded my post a little.

I am running injectable .25 arimidex eod (its in the test mix) along with AIFM.
I only used 2 pumps a day with the sust, adex and mast. Now that I started the tren I bumped AIFM to 5 pumps.

I was wondering if the Masteron would help with this by getting back on it and if I would have to bump dosage for it to be as effective as it was the first part of cycle?

georgie24 said:
if you can snag some masteron then by all means

its best cutting drug on the market!

I can get the masteron but will it help with my sensitive nipples while on tren as it did on the test. This sounds really gay when I read it to myself.

Funny thing is I am pretty dry and getting more veiny every day, its just my estrogen levels are not stable, I can tell.

Tren jacked with me big time the first day so I backed off to 25mg a day for 3 days now I'm back up to 50mg a day. Shitty sleep and when I did sleep I ate the crap out of my tongue. My dreams suck no matter what mood I'm in. Now sleep is getting alot better by the 6th day and dropped dosage of melatonin from 3mg to 1.5 every night.

masteron does have a slight AE affect. But I would still have maybe some letro on hand just in case it was not enough.

CO B-man said:
masteron does have a slight AE affect. But I would still have maybe some letro on hand just in case it was not enough.

Gotcha...thanks.

I was on 525mg a week of masteron taking eod for 6 weeks and have now been off of it for 1 week. How should I administer it agian in the last 6 weeks of my cycle?

Masteron is definitely a wonderful drug. I like the new enanthate preps for less pins. Can still get 600 mg/week in 3 cc's.

I've already made the call for it. I am going to inject ed with the tren starting at 50mg ed. The masteron leveled out my mood and kept me hard the whole time.

Last 8 weeks looks like

TREN 50mg ed for 40 days
TEST MIX + ADEX 75mg ed for 40 days and 100mg eod for 26 days
MASTERON 50mg ed for 40 days

PCT chlomid 50mg ed for 4 weeks 2 weeks after last test shot.

Adding creatine and going tanning during PCT to help mentally.

Hopeful finish product

8-10% bf
Healthy prostate/liver/libido

Top Bottom