Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron for losing fat

visuale

I have started adding Masteron in a cycle. I would say that my body fat wasn't very low at the moment will I completely loose the benefit of this drug due to this. Will it still help build muscle?...Will it help me burn fat?
I’m aware of its ‘anti-estrogenic’ properties I was just concerned that most forums say it’s best to use when you have low body fat...
Also is it safe to use with Tamoxifen and Pro-Viron? Iv have been stacking with fairly high doses of test so was worried about gyno etc.
Any help would be appreciated as I’m quite new to the use of these substances.
Thanks

Re: Masteron without low body fat?

In my opinion, any form of DHT is a good adition to all cycles.
Remember Masteron is not used to gain muscle but cutting. Does that mean you won't get any benefits from it? Well, you won't get super cut and grainy and veiny, but it'll give you wellness and strength and help counteract estrogen.

I have started adding Masteron in a cycle. I would say that my body fat wasn't very low at the moment will I completely loose the benefit of this drug due to this. Will it still help build muscle?...Will it help me burn fat?
I’m aware of its ‘anti-estrogenic’ properties I was just concerned that most forums say it’s best to use when you have low body fat...
Also is it safe to use with Tamoxifen and Pro-Viron? Iv have been stacking with fairly high doses of test so was worried about gyno etc.
Any help would be appreciated as I’m quite new to the use of these substances.
Thanks

How old are you?
What are your stats?
What exactly are you running per week?
How long have you been running each?
AAS does not burn fat!

I'm approx 5.7 and 181 pounds, just used a bmi calc and its approx 28.3
Im 31 and im a newbie to body building but half mostly had a relativity high level of fitness due to practicing martial arts and i am a keen runner iv just let myself go slightly and needed an extra push...
Iv been running

test E 300mg - 1mg per week and T-400 (test prop 25mg,test cyp 187mg, test E 188mg) 1mg per week
Stanozolol 50mg, Tren Ace 100mg every 2-3 days

proviron 25 mg ED
Tamoxifen 20mg ED

I have ran this for about 5-6 weeks now

Now i was going to intro super rip mix 250 ((80mg tren ace 80mg test prop 80 mg masteron) 1mg EOD for a few weeks and lay of the others apart from anti-estrogen's

Any advice would be great

iv done a fare amount of weightlifting and no my way around a gym... but now i want to get bigger and ripped

Masteron is best suited for someone with a low bodyfat and at the end of a cycle....it's best use for polishing what you've worked hard to cut up. That's why it works best for people with a low bodyfat, or else the power of it doesn't shine, or do jack shit really

I'm approx 5.7 and 181 pounds, just used a bmi calc and its approx 28.3
Im 31 and im a newbie to body building but half mostly had a relativity high level of fitness due to practicing martial arts and i am a keen runner iv just let myself go slightly and needed an extra push...
Iv been running

test E 300mg - 1mg per week and T-400 (test prop 25mg,test cyp 187mg, test E 188mg) 1mg per week
Stanozolol 50mg, Tren Ace 100mg every 2-3 days

proviron 25 mg ED
Tamoxifen 20mg ED

I have ran this for about 5-6 weeks now

Now i was going to intro super rip mix 250 ((80mg tren ace 80mg test prop 80 mg masteron) 1mg EOD for a few weeks and lay of the others apart from anti-estrogen's

Any advice would be great

This guy has to be trolling. Seriously? Another total noob who's running over a gram of juice a week for a first cycle. With Tren no less. Oh and he's taking nolva with Tren. I call bullshit trolling.
If its not trolling then you are unbelieavably ignorant in thinking all hat shit is going to do anything for you on a first cycle. Enjoy growing post cycle rebound tits. I'd love to see this guys diet and training split. I'm sure it would be a lot of fun. "I'm a noob to BB'ing" ha! Might as well take as much AAS as you can right? More juice means more results doesn't it?
Christ its getting so you need hip waders to make your way through all the ignorance and stupidity around here lately.

This guy has to be trolling. Seriously? Another total noob who's running over a gram of juice a week for a first cycle. With Tren no less. Oh and he's taking nolva with Tren. I call bullshit trolling.
If its not trolling then you are unbelieavably ignorant in thinking all hat shit is going to do anything for you on a first cycle. Enjoy growing post cycle rebound tits. I'd love to see this guys diet and training split. I'm sure it would be a lot of fun. "I'm a noob to BB'ing" ha! Might as well take as much AAS as you can right? More juice means more results doesn't it?
Christ its getting so you need hip waders to make your way through all the ignorance and stupidity around here lately.

Wholly fuck where do these guys come from?
Its gotta be a joke.
He would be crying about pip if he were for real.

Top Bottom