Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron for losing fat

Re: Masteron without low body fat?

Hell bro, look at my profile pic too. I'm on basically nothing! TRT type test dose of 150mg wk and 100 mcg Ipam twice a day.
I eat completely clean minus one cheat day a week. I train my fucking balls off. Injuries are improving dramatically allowing me to really train super intense again. It pays off.

Re: Masteron without low body fat?

Thanks for the info and will defiantly be following your instructions. I can see by yr reactions that iv been an idiot and made a huge f#*k up! I was totally ignorant to the fact, so thanks for putting me straight.

I will get back to you in regards to the additional info asap, but follow yr directions in the mean time.

Nice one

Wow what a cool guy!

Wow OP, gotta hand it to you bro, you actually took some great constructive criticism from sone very smart guys, and you didn't even get defensive or try and make excuses.

These guys in this thread have given you solid advice, and it would benefit you very much to do as they say for now.

The BEST thing you can do is research research reasarch!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Hey...iv followed yr instructions as best as i can. I'am still waiting on some more Proviron. Iv ditched the Tren, Winny and Nolvadex. Started the Arimidex. And lowered the test
I would like to know why Nolvadex is a no go? Is this due to the chance of developing blood clots? Also its not ment to be ran with tren because of possible sides?
I saw my doc after speaking posting on here cuz figured I may need help sorting this mess out. I had my blood work done for hormones and got the results back today...
Normal Testosterone, but slightly high oestradiol levels!
Shouldn’t my testosterone levels be high?!
I will be getting them done every 2weeks to see if there are any changes...
I realise now I shouldn’t have even started a cycle... so i now just want to get off the safest way possible.
I still have Arimidex and will be getting proviron soon can i use these for pct, Is there anything else i need.. HCG? Is there a chance I could I get this on Prescription
Any advice would be great

if you read around the forum you will get your answer on nolvadex.

but basically there are superior drugs out there that do a better job with way less sides. nolvadex just plain is a shitty drug.. run it and you will find out that too..

there isn't anyone on this forum who actually cycles steroids and recommends nolvadex.. NOT A SINGLE PERSON!! the ones that recommend it are either on HRT or they come off steroids for 3 weeks and then jump back on (which is just staying on).. for those of us that actually cycle steroids we never recommend it. and yes i have used it because of listening to those types of guys on forums and i my pct's were a disaster. in fact i would rather run no pct at all than run nolvadex, no joke

Cheers will stay clear...

How can my bloods have come back with normal testosterone? Could my body have converted it? I said I was running the t-400 and Test E-300 a couple of weeks before and even had couple of pins of the super rip 250 a week before: / surely i should still have high levels of test if the gear was for real. Or am I still just being naive?

Top Bottom