Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron for losing fat

This guy has to be trolling. Seriously? Another total noob who's running over a gram of juice a week for a first cycle. With Tren no less. Oh and he's taking nolva with Tren. I call bullshit trolling.
If its not trolling then you are unbelieavably ignorant in thinking all hat shit is going to do anything for you on a first cycle. Enjoy growing post cycle rebound tits. I'd love to see this guys diet and training split. I'm sure it would be a lot of fun. "I'm a noob to BB'ing" ha! Might as well take as much AAS as you can right? More juice means more results doesn't it?
Christ its getting so you need hip waders to make your way through all the ignorance and stupidity around here lately.

Haha no doubt. There has been a shitload of these posts lately. Its getting ridiculous

Re: Masteron without low body fat?

Damn, I remember on my first cycle I was debating between 250mg sust once a week, or once every 5 days. And I was scared to go UP to 250mg every 5 days so I stuck with once a week lol.

I don't know guys...
That looks to me like some shitty set-up that a "supposed expert" friend of this guy may have put him on. IMO its too random to just make up for trolling. Test e and T-400 in the same cycle?? With tren and nolva. Just looks like some idiot set this guy up.

Sent using the elitefitness app.

thanks for the extra info on Masteron peps.
This is my 2nd cycle I ran a Sustanon 250 and Dianabol last time i seemed to have a farely good tolerance. I have a pretty gd diet and training plan its just taking me a while to lose the fat as iv not used fat burners and iv have not reduced my calories by ‘too much’ for metabolism reasons
I will be sure to have a good pct!
I just wanted to no if it was worth taking the super rip yet or wait till iv lost a bit more fat! Thanks for the direct answers on this case.
I am a but of a 'noob' but I have done some research and just wanted to double check with some experienced people (you have to start somewhere rite!?)

Thanks for the help

thanks for the extra info on Masteron peps.
This is my 2nd cycle I ran a Sustanon 250 and Dianabol last time i seemed to have a farely good tolerance. I have a pretty gd diet and training plan its just taking me a while to lose the fat as iv not used fat burners and iv have not reduced my calories by ‘too much’ for metabolism reasons
I will be sure to have a good pct!
I just wanted to no if it was worth taking the super rip yet or wait till iv lost a bit more fat! Thanks for the direct answers on this case.
I am a but of a 'noob' but I have done some research and just wanted to double check with some experienced people (you have to start somewhere rite!?)

Thanks for the help

You dont need to take anything else at all. Period. Including masteron. Whoever advised you on this cycle is a fucking moron and needs to be shot in the face twice.
If your diet and cardio were anywhere near what they should be you wouldnt be fat. Your expecting the AAS to do the work for you. Which is bullshit.

You dont need to take anything else at all. Period. Including masteron. Whoever advised you on this cycle is a fucking moron and needs to be shot in the face twice.
If your diet and cardio were anywhere near what they should be you wouldnt be fat. Your expecting the AAS to do the work for you. Which is bullshit.

Twice! LMFAO
Too bad its true
This guy got some fucked up advise.
He is going to be a mess in 2-3 months.

I’m not trolling... if tht means bullshitting...im for real...so what are you saying im getting it wrong, taking far too much...the wrong things together?!
Pip is fine if I’m honest just rub the injection site for a minute or so after injection and i dnt seem to suffer then.
Maybe the gear might be under-dosed or bunk it’s the Fuerza labs stuff? I’m not rocking just very horney! Lol
Thanks

well the test,tren and super rip is F-L

So would should i do?! Drop things? everything and start pct now, or lower amount of test on its own with anti e's to come off slowly? advice please

Ok, I have to give the OP props. Even though people like me come across like a complete asshole(mostly due to the immense amount of horrendus shit lately here over and over) he realized maybe there was something to all our advice. After a few PM's with him he sincerely wants to straighten this shit out. It takes a big man especially in this situation to admit he fucked up or listened to some fucked up advice. So I say give him the credit for realizing it and lets help him get the current cycle a little more sane.

I was going to advise him via PM but I know there are some other very experienced bro's out there who's input would be of great value here. Rick, 4T, Steve, ect...just to name a few. Plus If I missed something or was incorrect on any fronts we can all do it together.

There....now that im done with my big gay feel good group hug moment (gag) lets get going.

My advice is as follows.

FIRST off....stop taking Nolvadex (tamoxifen) NOW. Throw it away and never use it again.

1) Post your diet here so we can see it but also start a thread with your current goals in the diet section. so everyone can help you tweak it if needed.

2) Post your split in detail in this thread and in the weight training forum so we can help you.

3) as for your current cycle. .... First please describe in detail your first cycle. Then we can adjust a test dose. I would say immetiatley decide either go with the test E or the T400. Pick one and go with it. Keep it 400-450mg wk. Split into two pins.

^^^^ Now....if you jump from 700mg test wk down to 400-ish you are going to get some major overage of estrogen. My advice would be for the next month while your body adjusts to take aromasin at 12.5mg ED or arimidex at .5mg eod <<<< it would be a little overkill but after your test levels have stabilized you can drop the A.I. or cut it down dramatically. Its better than growing boobs IMHO.

Up the proviron to 50--75mg ED. Proviron will also help estrogen mediation and makes for a nice overall hormone balance with the heavy androgen(test).

As for the tren and winstrol.....I wouldnt run winstrol more than 6-8 weeks. I personally wouldnt run it ever but thats me. It can really fuck up your Lipids. So finish 8 weeks of winstrol and drop it is my suggestion. As for the tren.... I suppose if your tolerating it well you could do a few things. I suggest you take caber with it. Get some if you dont have any. .5mg E3D.
If your really looking to cut then I would suggest really dialing in your diet on a calorie deficit and just run the test and proviron. tren can kill your cardio. You need to be doing alot of cardio to drop the bodyfat. Or maybe keep the tren in there at 50mg EOD. Yes its still enough to help out. Dont run the tren more than 8 weeks. It will be hard enough to recover as it is.

4) Post your proposed PCT plan.

5) I suggest a few pics. Blur your face out or whatever. but pics would really help us help you.

yeah dude there has been too much of this lately so don't think we are being assholes to you. but seriously its been covered above.

I've been training nonstop for 5 some years now just lifting.. before that i trained 3 years straight as an endurance runner and then before that i was a powerlifter. during those times i never took more than 2 straight days off EVER from training. even when i went on vacation i still used hotel gyms. anyway I've never used more than 900mg of juice a week.. you want to run more than that for a 2nd cycle.. doesn't make much sense if you click my profile and see what i look like. it comes down to getting your diet and training down, blowing out your receptors and running that much juice isn't gonna do anything for you.. AAS are highly overrated, hell in many countries you can buy them in the corner store. it comes down to your training and diet being top notch.. AAS merely gives you a slight edge to help recovery and helps to push you over barriers. but since you have such a long way to go you will improve without them so no need for them yet

Top Bottom