Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron and HG191aa cycle

Have any of you gotten red itchy limps from 191aa gh?

I thought they had gone away but now I seem to be getting them again, already 80iu in me another 120iu in this batch

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

Its a reaction from your body, it doesn't like it.
It will go away in time.
Try adding 2ml of bac water to your GH next vial for 4 vials. That should alow your body to adjust and get used to it.

I'm using sterile water and my vials are 20iu so 2ml is what I've been using I did mix one vial with 3ml I've mixed this one with 2.5 so that my dosage is 4iu ed with a 5iu jab

The itchy spots are going away faster maybe 3 days instead of 5

Thanks dude I really appreciate your responses

why does the 1 St jab from a new vial burn a lot in comparison to the rest? is the gh not properly mixed yet? Should the vial be mixed the day before?

It shouldnt hurt any more or any less. Maybe you are not letting the water gh mix long enough. Definately dont mix the night before.

If I mix a vial and out lasts 5 days surely I can mix it a day earlier its Always more clear after standing

I have another question, my gov had just put me on a short course of cortisone, are there bad sides from this stuff?

Ok do I've been on gh for about 2 months now and I've just started a test prop cycle 50mg three times per week, I'm not expecting massive gains not do I want that just need something to help my aging body

I'll keep you posted

Top Bottom