Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron efect joints like winny?

gstacker

Jus asking, my elbow joints are in extreme pain... Really wasn't a problem till I added 50mg a day... Really slowing me down.

Anyways it's possible it has nothing to do with gear at all but I have to ask... I have been taking l glutamine everyday with no help... Going to start needtos joint stuff but I wana know if it's the masteron, not worth the trouble for me if it is.

I have not had a problem with my joints from masteron, I did add NPP so that maybe the difference.

Its a dht derivative and any dht derivative can lower both progesterone and estrogen. This of course can have a effects on joints in a number of ways. So yes masterone can effect joint pain but its not as bad for most people as winny is. I will say it again winny sucks!!!!!!!!!!!

Update, cut the masteron an joints are feeling much better.. I've ran it before n never had anypriblems but had tren in the mix with it... I do like how the masteron was working but ya to much pain... Ima cruise with jus a small dose of test fir a min and then try adding a lil deca 100mgs a week n some test n masteron.... I hear that's the ticket

Maybe what you have isn't mastron?

Jus asking, my elbow joints are in extreme pain... Really wasn't a problem till I added 50mg a day... Really slowing me down.

Anyways it's possible it has nothing to do with gear at all but I have to ask... I have been taking l glutamine everyday with no help... Going to start needtos joint stuff but I wana know if it's the masteron, not worth the trouble for me if it is.

Skeletal Balm bro. That stuff will make the pain go away.

If you haven't ordered yet, PM me. :D

Ya I got some skeletal balm, that shits Mando for us grown folks lol ya it helps but is jus covering up th prob...

Top Bottom