Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

masteron duration/ dosage

big49ersfan

k this is 3rd cycle getting it ready

weeks 1-10 test e @ 500mg
weeks 5-10 tren a @ 50mg ed
weeks 5-10 t3 taper

my bf is at 12% will be at 10% (that si the plan) by the start of this cycle i want to run masteron @ 50-100mg ed for the whole 10 weeks how does this sound?? how would you runt he masteron??

reason for running

a) as an anti e
b) the aggression
c) vascularity
d) hardness
r) dont want to run any orals i think they put to much stres son your system

I ran mastron at 100mg MWF.. So basically EOD... It hardened me up really nicely.. Besides strength and a hard, finished look, I wouldnt expect much more from it.. Throw it in at the end to really add a chisel to your physique.. I ran mine 5-6 weeks I think..

JuicedAthletics said:
I ran mastron at 100mg MWF.. So basically EOD... It hardened me up really nicely.. Besides strength and a hard, finished look, I wouldnt expect much more from it.. Throw it in at the end to really add a chisel to your physique.. I ran mine 5-6 weeks I think..

k i think i will add in along side the tren for 6 weeks at 50mg ed which is 350mg pw which is basically the same it will milk down the tren as well which will be nice.

its great stuff bro.. im not gunna lie, it really has no use besides for "show" but the way you look on it is unreal.. and mixing it with tren will make u chiseled like a freaking statue....

k i think this is sorted been asking around etc and thi sis what i ahave come up with. i will be using mastabol from bd wihich is prop and enan in it so i will

weeks 1-8 test e 500mg pw (shoot monday and fri)
weeks 1-10 masteron 400mg pw (1/2 on monday and fri)
weeks 5-10 tren ace 50mg ed
weeks 5-10 t3 tapering upto 100/125mcg

k i will be goign on holiday after the last shot of masteron for the summer. which is why i haev dropped the tet early so that there is less chance of gyno and less water bloat.

how does that look felas?

should i bother with a kickstart or frontload it is cut so it isnt essential plus i will masteron prop in me quickly which will help with aggression albeit not much else

Top Bottom