Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron does Work as an Anti E RIGHT?!

Masteron helps as an anti E for both test gyno and tren/deca gyno correct? I read one post it doesnt I read another it does...I recall needto saying it does just want to make sure one last time.

Masteron helps as an anti E for both test gyno and tren/deca gyno correct? I read one post it doesnt I read another it does...I recall needto saying it does just want to make sure one last time.

I think it only helps for test gyno. If you are especially prone to gyno then you would probably need an anti e as well. I don't think it has any effect on tren /deca gyno.

Only Test bro!
the rest are nandrolones, a completely different compound!

It's late, did i spell that right?
RADAR

if i get a test related gyno flare-up i start taking 300mg of mast prop EW with 20mg of aromasin ED until it's gone

usually takes 2-3 weeks

Mast is a dht derivative so it will swing the estrogen/androgen balance in favor of the androgens which takes care of the gyno but tren and deca are progestenic and tren is a prolactin so they can both cause non-estrogen related gyno. However i havent tried to used it to cure tren/deca gyno so i couldn't tell you definetively.

wheni run masteron i dont use an ai..if you useing trn or deca you still want to have caber on hand

i agree with needto, similar effects as winny but without the same strength gain and liver stress. good stuff IMO.

Yeah, so I've read. It's a DHT that doesn't convert to estrogen and seems to bind to aromatase thus inhibiting other steroids (that get converted to estrogen through aromatase) from getting converted. PM me if you want the web address where I read this. L8

Top Bottom