Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron: Class I or Class II Anabolic?

badazzwhitedude

I did a search and came up empty handed. Just wondering in case I decide to use it someday and also for giving out advice etc. And the more knowledge the better right? :)

the class I, II thing is a gross oversimplification...don't worry about it too much. Masteron gives a hardening effect. If used in high enough a dose it is simular to taking tren/winstrol with less aggression though.

Hugh Gellatts said:
the class I, II thing is a gross oversimplification...don't worry about it too much. Masteron gives a hardening effect. If used in high enough a dose it is simular to taking tren/winstrol with less aggression though.

Not really bro' IMO. It's best to stack opposing drugs from different classes to cover more areas of anabolic activity. Huck had a great post on this you may remember, but he failed to mention Masteron in it. Of course Masteron is not as widely used as most other drugs.

Just curios bro'.

Just responding from my experience with it, that's all. pretty much the same effect as the tren/winstrol combo...lots of veins and hardness. If you are already cut it will make you look great.

Top Bottom